Too Many Egos

3rd POV-

Mark kept trying to get Anti in the bath, but the glitch refused harshly, each time ducking under his arms, or biting him.

"Just get in the freaking bath!" Mark yelled as Anti tried to climb onto the sink.

"Never!" Anti yelled, but was stopped right before he fell, being carried over to the bath and finally being dunked in.

"Mark?" Jack asked from the doorway, currently wearing a tiny PMA hoodie with blue jeans.

"Uh, yeah?" Mark didn't turn around from where he was trying to put shampoo in Anti's hair.

"Do... do you think we'll be stuck like this forever?" Jack's voice wavered as he walked into the room further.

Mark hesitated before telling him the truth, "Today I'm bringing you nine to Dark's place."

"What?!" Anti hissed, clawing at Mark's arm.

"I have a job, heck I got a girlfriend! My egos can take care of you well, and I'm sure they can fix this, they have powers as well." Mark told the two.

Jack sniffed, "Mark, you're leaving us?"

"Of course not! I promise I will visit you, I'm sort of worried about your YouTube Channel, though." Mark said, angrily washing put Anti's hair.

"I'll go tell everyone." Jack said, leaving the room.

Anti pouted, crossing his arms, "You can't leave me with Dark."

"He won't kill you while you're a baby, Anti." Mark muttered, not really paying attention to what he was saying.

Anti rolled his eyes, growling, "Trust me, he would do anything to kill me."

Mark stopped, staring into Anti's green eyes, "He wants a fair fight. I know him, if he really wanted to kill you like this, he'd already have done it."

Anti huffed as Mark finally finished, letting him out of the bath, smirking, "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

Meanwhile, in the living room...

"What?!" Jackaboy shouting, almost falling from where he was levitating.

"That's not good, dude, why would he do that?" Chase wondered.

Henrik crossed his arms, "Bad Mawrk."

Jameson frowned, pouting as tears threatened to leave his eyes, and he signed to the group, "He doesn't want us?"

"Robbie... want... stay... Mark..." Robbie told them, going over to hug Jameson.

S34N looked around at the group, "Guys, he probably just wants to focus on his YouTube and girlfriend instead of us, maybe it is best if we leave him."

All the egos (and Jack) pointed their shocked faces to the android, who just shrugged, "We did this to ourselves after all."

Marvin interrupted with a sigh, "I'm sorry, guys. It's my fault, I shouldn't have been practicing at all, I'm no good a magic anyway."

Jack shook his head roughly, "No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you back at the hotel. And you're a great magician, you teleported us across an ocean!"

Marvin smiled weakly at them, "Yeah, but I don't know how to reverse it. I looked and this spell was supposed to be for magicians who wanted to be somewhat immortal so they would be raised over again with even more knowledge."

Henrik growled something in German, and the boys turned to him this time. He merely rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Okay boys!" Mark called, walking into the room and putting Anti on the floor, where he immediately raced towards the couch.

"Who wants to go to my egos' house?" Mark asked, and slowly each one raised a hand (except Anti, who was still angry about the bath.)

"It's a block or two away from my house. You guys can walk, right? Wait, how old are you?"

They glanced at each other and S34N spoke, "The oldest of us are Jackaboy, Jack, and Anti, who look to be around 4, then Chase, Marvin and Schneep are probably 3, and myself, Jameson, and Robbie are most likely 2."

"Okay, it's a bit of a walk, you sure you guys can do it?" Mark wondered, and everybody nodded.

Mark lead everybody out to the sidewalk, and they all started walking to the ego house, Anti being in the very back behind them all.

About five or so minutes later, they were standing in front of a fairly decent sized house, and everyone except Mark was wondering how so many egos lived in this house.

Mark walked up to the front door and knocked. His own voice, with a slight echo, came back to him, "One second!"

A man who looked almost identical to Mark opened the door. His hair was slicked back, he was wearing a fitted suit, and was holding a black cane with a crystal orb atop it.

"Oh, it's just you." The man muttered.

"Is this your idea of a disguise, Damien?" Mark raised an eyebrow, pointing to his outfit.

The color faded from Damien's face, his skin turning a shade of light grey. The cane disappeared from his hand, and a blue and red aura surrounded him.

"It's the best I could do based on the fact that the cops could show up at any point. If they saw me like this, they would hunt each and everyone of us down, including you, and experiment on us." Dark pointed out.

Mark swallowed hard, and Dark continued, "But if we're done talking about my looks, tell me why there are a ton of little children behind you?"

"They're the Septics Egos... And Jack. A spell turned them into babies."

"And why are you telling me this?" Dark asked, staring at baby Anti.

"I need you to take care of them."

The door slammed shut....

~How did you like this chapter?~