The Plan

1st POV- Celine

My eyes fluttered open, and I was back in the containment cell. Though I suppose I'd never left.

What's the plan? I asked as I stood up.

Just follow my lead.

Suddenly, Damien fell onto the ground, groaning in pain.

I painted a look of horror on my face and yelled out to Oscar and Taylor, "Help! Help him!"

Oscar got up, walking to the cell, "We aren't doing this. He's faking."

"Does it look like he's faking?!" I yelled, pointing to my brother.

"Well, I can't do anything about that, can I?" Oscar said.

"It's our connection to Dark, if we're away from him for long, we'll dissapear!" I called out.

Celine is that tr-

Damien, stop talking.

Oscar and Taylor glanced at each other, before Taylor spoke, "I have more collars?"

Oscar nodded, smiling. Taylor got up, looking in a desk drawer to find a few more. She took two.

What's next? Fight?

No, we go along with it. When we get to Dark and Anti, we can come up with a plan with them.

I nodded slightly, showing I agreed.

Taylor cautiously came into Damien's cell, who was still acting. She latched a collar around him, helping him to his feet and bringing him out.

She looked over to me, then looked to Damien. She handed him a collar, and instructed him to bring it to me.

He did, walking to me and wrapping it around my neck lightly so it didn't choke me.

We both walked out, holding hands, Damien slightly leaning on me.

"Oh, by the way," Oscar said with a smirk as he pressed a button on the remotes, "Once they're on, they can't come off."

"Let's go." Taylor grumbled, leading us to the room where the two were.

She pushed us in, locking the door afterward.

Anti was on the ground, breathing heavily, and shaking because of the pain. Dark was in a chair, looking down at him, then to us.

I knelt by Anti, and Damien picked up Dark, holding him.

Anti flinched at the touch before slowly melting into it.

I sat him up, using the desk for support. He leaned his head on my shoulder, and I rubbed his back slowly, tears were falling from his eyes and I calmly wiped them away.

Damien looked at the list, sighing, "He finished."

"At least he doesn't have to go through more of this." I pointed out.

"What's... your names?" Anti asked, looking up slightly, cringing at the pain.

"I'm Celine, this is my brother, Damien." I introduced

"Are you the people in Dark's head?" Anti wondered.

Damien and I exchanged looks, before Damien nodded, "Yes. We got separated when Dark turned into a baby."

Anti laughed, not like his usual giggle, but like an actual laugh, like Jack's laugh, "I've seen weirder."

"Don't you usually use your powers this much?" Damien interrupted.

Anti thought about it for a minute, before shaking his head a bit, "Schneep is usually okay with stitching up my neck... if I hadn't killed anybody. But I don't use my powers this much. It's only for Jack's videos."

"And after them?"

"After them, I leave, I clean up the blood, Schneep stitches my neck, I go into my room and do my own thing while everyone else is either working or spending time together." Anti explained.

"Do you think you could glitch and go get help?" Damien asked.

Anti shook his head, "As much as I wanted to, everybody else, even the police, would want to do some experiments on me. And then when I didn't return, Oscar said he would kill Dark."

"What about Mark? Or his egos?" I asked.

Anti rolled his eyes, "I tried. I tried to reach Mark, but he was gone, and left any electronic device alone. And the egos aren't connected to actual electronics I can access from here, they don't use the same power-lines. It's all by magic. Shouldn't you know that?"

Damien shrugged, "We don't know everything Dark does."

"Guys!" I cut them off, "What're we going to do, then?"

Anti looked away, before closing his eyes tightly, glitching about the room before letting out a breath, glitching back to where he started.

He blinked slowly, turning his head up a bit to look at me, "Well that's useless."

"Damien, what about your 'plan'?" I asked, and in response he gave me a nervous glance and turned back to cooing at Dark, who grinned and laughed happily.

"Umm...." Damien hesitated, "This was kinda it..."

I sighed, "I guess we wait, then."

A/N-

Sorry about the short(ish) chapter, I didn't really have any plans for it besides getting them all in the room together.

Next chapter will be better, I promise!