Somebody's Watching...

3rd POV

Almost everyone was oblivious to the woman watching them, except for Dark. None of them, however, knew what she could be planning.

The woman stared into Dark's eyes, before standing up and moving towards him.

She had her brown hair, the tips dyed a dark purple, tied in a bun on the top of her head. She had hazel eyes and freckles dotted along her pale nose. She wore a grey sweater, black skinny jeans, dark blue rainboots, and sunglasses tinted red.

She put her romance book in the backpack she had with her. She finally ended up standing beside the two at the picnic table.

"Hi! Can I sit here?" She asked, pointing to a seat beside Wilford.

He stopped speaking to Dark, and nodded, "Of course!"

She noticed his slur, raising an eyebrow, but decided against mentioning it. Dark looked at Will, then to the girl, then back to Will.

"Uh... you don't mind, do you?" She asked, tapping the table, and Dark shrugged, "It's not my decision."

"Okay... Well anyway, my name's Taylor, uh, what's your guy's?" She wondered.

Will grinned, "The name's Wilford, Wilford Warfstache."

She hesitated, "Wilford? Uhm... that's and interesting name. What's yours?"

Dark glanced over to her, "Damien. My name's Damien."

"But Dark-" Will started, but Dark have him a look, and he stopped talking.

"It's nice to meet you both. Are those your boys?" She pointed to the other table, where they were playing together and eating.

"No, we are just... babysitting them for a while." Dark informed, watching Taylor suspiciously.

She smiled, "They're... pretty interesting. Or... that's not the right words. I mean, their hair, who dyes a babies hair?"

Will grinned pointing to his hair, "Well I know I've had this pink delight for forever!"

Dark rolled his eyes, "You've had pink hair for about two years. That's not forever, Will."

"Yeah, even I've got the purple highlights," Taylor interrupted, "But... green, blue, and purple. For kids?"

Dark shrugged, "That's just how their parents wanted it-"

Taylor cut him off, "But what if something's going on... like badly? It's kinda fishy, don't you think? They don't even act their age."

As if on cue, Anti glanced over towards Will, the to Taylor, making a kissy face. He giggled at himself, standing up on the table, then called, "Girlfriend alert! JJ get a camera!"

JJ looked over, chuckling, before pulling Anti back onto the bench part of the table, shooting an apologetic look over.

Taylor sighed, "I'm not sure, but I'd say something is up."

Dark stood, "I'm going to check on them, alright Will?"

Will grinned, starting up a conversation with the girl as Dark slid over to the table, talking quietly.

"You boys need to act like kids." He whispered.

Jack raised a hand, "Uh... how do we do that?"

"You play!" Henrik called over.

Jackaboy crossed his arms, frowning at Anti, "Together?"

"Robbie want play together!" Robbie cheered, linking arms with Chase, who giggled along.

"Yes, together." Dark sighed, turning to S34N, "Do make sure it's convincing enough. Don't let Anti start a fight or-"

"I heard that!"

"-bring out any knives."

"Harsh much!" Anti screamed, causing Taylor to glance over, and he quieted a bit, "...fine."

Marvin stood, grabbing Jackaboy's arm and smiling, "Let's play on the swings!"

Jackaboy rolled his eyes, then sighed, "I guess if it's the closest I'll get to flying, so be it!"

Marvin and Jackaboy ran off towards the swings, and Chase gave Robbie a piggy back over to the slides. Henrik, Jameson, and S34N all walked together to the playset as well.

That left Jack and Anti together at the table, Dark stared at them, waiting patiently. Jack glanced over at Anti, "Ya wanna play with me, Anti?"

Anti grumbled under his breath, but nodded, "Let's just... climb trees or something."

Jack smiled, jumping off the bench and leading Anti to a tree. While some people might be worried they would fall, Anti accustomed to climbing, even if he was a baby. And Anti wouldn't let Jack fall.

Dark walked back to the table, sitting back in his place on the bench. Taylor and Will both turned back to him. As Will and Taylor continued talking about their life and stuff, Dark felt somebody pulling on his pant leg.

He looked down to see Jameson making grabby hands up to him. Dark lifted the mute onto the bench.

"Aw, what's your name, cutie?" Taylor asked, speaking in a baby-like voice.

Jameson raised his hands to sign his name, but Dark quickly spoke for him, "His name's Jameson. He doesn't speak much, he's...shy."

Taylor smiled, waving to Jameson, who smiled back, then looked up towards Dark, making an uncomfortable face.

"What is it?" Dark asked him, in response he kicked his legs, holding them together tightly.

Dark had a look of realization, "Will, I think Jameson here needs some assistance."

Jameson looked over at his boyfriend, biting his lip. Will smiled, "Of course. C'mon Jamie."

Will stood, taking Jameson away towards the car so Will could teleport him back to the house. Dark turned back to Taylor.

"Tell me exactly why you were watching us, Taylor." Dark instructed.

"Hm?" Taylor glanced over, "Oh. Yeah. Can I ask you something before I answer that?"

Dark eyed her suspiciously, "You may."

"Are they really kids?" The question was so straightforward Dark had to pause, "No, why would you think that? They're literally babies."

"Are they though? Jameson has a mustache." Taylor pointed out.

"It's fake. It goes with his 'dapper' style." Dark spoke, prepared.

"And I saw that one," She pointed to Anti, who was sitting on one of the higher branches of the tree, helping Jack up, "Pull out a knife on the other ones."

Dark shrugged, "A toy. They do have a lot."

"Including magic tricks? They're three. Even if they've trained this long, they wouldn't be able to do what they do." Taylor pointed out.

"And? Your point is?"

"They're not actually kids at all. And I think I have a way to prove it."

~How did you like this chapter~

(Something big will happen in the next chapter, don't worry)