Night Frights

1st POV- Jackaboy

Anti left the room. That glitch is going to get us kicked out. And this place is literally the only place we can even go for help, or else we would be at daycare or something.

I won't chase him, though. If he gets us kicked out, I might just get permission to kill him. Also, I'm watching a movie, why would I get up?

It was like fifteen minutes until he came back in, sitting back in the chair. Jameson looked like he was going to get up and sit with him, but I put a hand on his shoulder, shaking my head no.

"So how was your exploration?" I asked Anti angrily.

He didn't answer. I got down from the couch, walking over, "Who caught you, then?"

Once again, no answer. I grabbed his foot and dragged him to the ground. He looked up at me, his face having no expression.

I put my foot on his chest so he couldn't get up, "You better hope you don't get us kicked out, glitch."

Anti smirked, grabbing my ankle and pulling it away from me, causing me to fall on my back.

He got up, growling, "I won't, hero-boy."

He glitched away from me, and I got up, using my super speed to run over to him and grab his throat, lifting him up.

"Jackaboy! Stop!" Chase yelled, as everyone had hopped down from the couch, all yelling towards us.

"What, you aren't powerful without your knife?" I wondered as he struggled in my grip.

"What's going on in here?" Dark appeared in the doorway, the room becoming darker as he stepped in, questioningly staring at us.

The TV screen had burst into static and I realize Anti was gone from my grip. He fell out of the static, rubbing his neck.

"Nothing." We all quickly said as Dark looked between Anti and myself.

"Dinner's ready. Bing will grab you all food. Stay in here, we don't want you wandering off... do we?" He left the room.

Anti stuck his tongue out at me, and I did the same.

"I suggest our best bet is to just 'go with the flow'." S34N pointed out, and we all slowly agreed, moving back onto the couch to watch the movie.

1st POV- Dark

Dark... Celine and I have been thinking.

'I can tell, Damien.'

Listen, Dark.

'I always am, Celine.'

It seems like you're getting almost... worried... for them.

I didn't answer as I stepped into the dining room with my plate of spaghetti, sitting at my usual seat and waiting for the egos to arrive.

You can't shut us out forever, Dark.

'There is a difference between shutting you out and just plain ignoring you.'

It isn't a bad thing- to be worried, I mean.

'I don't think you understand. I haven't been able to find a reverse spell or any way to change them back!'

We understand fine. Has speaking to Host helped?

'No, he isn't able to do anything.'

Pay attention then, Dark. Dining is beggining.

I sighed to myself as the egos made their way to their seating at the table, all talking happily as if there wasn't 9 preschoolers in their living room.

I stayed silent, listening to their conversations. It was mostly small talk about work and such, until Will spoke up, "So, Darky, who's taking care of them tomorrow?"

"Myself and you, Will. I was thinking that since you seemed so attached to the mute." I said.

I was just as surprised as everyone else, 'Damien, what have you done?!'

That was a part of our idea, Dark. My brother isn't making a poor choice, trust me.

Will nodded, happy to hang out with Jameson. We all finished dinner, everybody going upstairs to bed besides myself and Will.

We walked into the living room to the boys having put on another movie, falling asleep on top of each other in a pile. Everyone except for Anti, who was asleep on the arm of the chair.

I turned off the movie, which was The Sorcerer's Apprentice, and scooped two boys into my arms, Jack and Anti.

"Grab two, Will. We can come back for the rest." I ordered, and he nodded, carrying Jameson and S34N.

Eventually, after two trips, Will carrying three at one point, we had brought the sleeping children to the guest room, where we laid them all in bed, four on either side, and Anti sprawled out in the middle.

Will smiled at the sight, giving in to the cuteness. I rolled my eyes, "Come on, Will. Let's go to bed."

About an hour later, Will was in his room, asleep, and I was in mine, going over a few pieces of work.

I suddenly heard a soft knock at my door. I got up from my bed and opened the door, expecting to see one of the egos, but instead, I saw a tiny child standing there, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Anti, what are you-" I was cut off by him latching his arms around my leg.

I tensed up, but Anti didn't release me. I slowly pulled him off my legs, and he looked up, making grabby hands.

I picked him up, sitting on the bed and putting my papers on the beside table.

Anti cuddled into my chest, and I sighed, "What's wrong?"

"I'm scared..." He mumbled, snuggling up to me closer.

"Of what?"

Anti glitched out, "I want to be big again, Dark. They scare me."

"Who scares you?"

Anti stayed quiet. I bounced him lightly, and he hummed quietly, "Google and... you."

I stopped bouncing him, "So you come to me for comfort?"

Anti nodded nervously, "Can... can I sleep with you?"

I layed him on my chest, turning off the light and pulling the covers up on both of us.

And as we both drifted off, I couldn't push away the small smile forming on my face.

~How do you like this chapter?~