Discontinued

Welp.

I have several drafts for this, but all my motivation just got killed.

The KC server has had some serious technical difficulties, and the world files got corrupted. The admins are looking for a safe backup to put up as download as a singleplayer, but we'll be restarting in the next weeks or so to cut down on the amount of data used to stop corruption and to lower the server cost.

I love my KC base. It's the single best thing I've ever done in Minecraft. I've considered leaving KC a couple of times to avoid the drama that kicks up every once in a while, but have stayed for the sole reason that I love what I've created in my area and the stories I come up with as I'm building and try to write down later.

If we have to go back 2 weeks to find a safe download, so be it I can rebuild. But the fact that we're restarting in general has completely wiped me of any motivation to do this book, where it's only going to bring back painful memories that it's no longer the same server and base and home I've made.

So yeah. I don't like discontinuing books, I think this will be the only time I ever officially will. Maybe it's for a petty reason, but I know I'll never finish those drafts after this.

I guess I won't be writing Becca's adventures anymore. It was a bust anyway.