chapter twenty

Bakugou groggily walked back to his room, it was currently two in the morning and they just finished his birthday bash.

The blonde opened his door and turned on the light, "Icyhot,wake the fuck up."

Bakugou looked around, where the hell is that bastard and why did he leave my door open? He's lucky he's pretty or i'd explode his ass.

Bakugou sighed and went to Todoroki's room and opened it, knowing the half and half user always keeps his door unlocked like an idiot.

Bakugou looked around, where the fuck is he? He pulled out his phone and grumbled, knowing he'd have to talk to Deku to find out.

King Explosion is online...

King Explosion: Oi Deku

BroccoliBoi: Yes Kacchan?

King Explosion: Wheres Icyhot?

BroccoliBoi: He's not with you?

Bakugou left the chat and called the green haired boy instead.

"The fuck you mean hes not with you?"

"I mean he isnt with me Kacchan, did you check his room?"

"Thats where I am right now, he left my room a mess and left my doo-.........SHIT, DEKU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND GET SHITTY HAIR AND THE OTHERS."

Bakugou hung up and ran to his dorm and frantically looked around the messy room, blankets containing burn marks and stains, he threw things around until he found the half and half users phone. It had a picture of Bakugou and Todoroki as the lock screen from when they went on a walk to the beach.

There was a reminder that said, find me. Bakugou threw the phone on the blankets and gripped his hair, "Fuck!"

Midoriya ran in and halted, "whats wrong?" He asked as the others came in looking tired as they were all in pajamas.

Bakugou felt his breathing become harder and his breathes shorter, "I-Icyhot.....he..he was taken."

Midoriya went wide eyed, "are you sure, he can just be on a wal-" Bakugou threw the phone at him and sat down putting his head in his hands and tried to calm himself down.

Kirishima checked the reminder and sighed, going over to Bakugou and put a hand on his shoulder, "dont worry Bakubro, we'll find him."

Bakugou nodded and stood up, "we have to find him, now." He said grabbing his coat and phone, "im going to kill those fuckers."

Kirishima grabbed his forearm, "we have to tell Aizawa, you know that."

Bakugou looked around, tears threatening to escape, "we dont have time to fucking tell Aizawa, we have to find him!"

Kirishima pulled him into a hug, "we'll find him, I had Kaminari go get Aizawa." Bakugou stood there,not moving a muscle, "if they fucking hurt him, im going to kill them. That fucker had to go get kidnapped, he knows i cant fucking survive without him," he said willing the tears away as he pushed away from Kirishima and clenched his fists.

Kaminari came rushing back, "Aizawa said that since Bakugou will probably go even if he said no, that you can accompany him, as well as you Deku, we all have to stay and protect campus."

Bakugou nodded and walked past them all the Aizawa's office.

"Bakugou, get your hero outfit on, you too Midoriya, hurry." The middle aged man said in a serious tone.

Bakugou and Midoriya ran over to the locker and changed out before running back and meeting up with Aizawa before running alongside him.

"We were able to locate their location but it os going to be very difficult to get in, and we dont know if they are hurt him or not so we have to be stealthy." The raven haired male said whilst running.
-
-
They stopped outside an abandoned warehouse and stood up against the wall. "The other heroes are dealing with an incident in Hasu City so were the only on-call heroes, they must've thought that through."