chapter twenty-two

Bakugou ran into the taller boy's room, "i fucking forgot!"

Todoroki dropped his book and looked up, "forgot what?" he asked picking up his book and placing a bookmark in it.

Bakugou grabbed Todoroki's phone, "the results! how the fuck did I forgot?!"

Todoroki sighed and went to his side and Bakugou put in his password and went to the website, the website was working slowly making, Bakugou curse, "fucking website is slow as shit."

Todoroki shook his head and put his arm around the boys' shoulder as he leaned down as looked at the smartphone as he awaited for the results.

Top 5 UA high rankings
1. Bakugou Katsuki
2. Fumikage Tokoyami
3. Yaoyorozu Momo
4. Shouto Todoroki
5. Kyoko Jirou

Bakugou dropped his phone, "i did it, I fucking did it!"

Todoroki gulped, I got fourth? He felt utterly disappointed in himself and upset but he pushed that all away when he looked over at Bakugou to see his beaming smile.

Todoroki grabbed his hand, "good job Katsuki, im happy for you," he said with a smile.

Bakugou put the phone down, "you want to know why you got fourth?" he asked once he noticed the boy was upset.

Todoroki sighed, "i know why, i just didn't work as hard, its fine."

Bakugou shook his head, "not only do they rank you on abilities but on attendance to activities and training sessions, and your time in the hospital took that away from you, its really fucking unfair but the system is a bit fucked up, thats what Aizawa told me back when we were first years and the same happened to me."

Todoroki nodded, "i see, but thats not important now, we have a graduation to get ready for, then we'll celebrate your win."
-
-
Todoroki was helping Bakugou with the navy blue tie he had.

"You're so fucking slow," the blonde complained as he looked in the mirror.

Todoroki finished his tie and took a step back, "well maybe if you could do it yoursel-" the blonde shit him a dirty look, "i would've gotten it someday, and probably a lot faster then you."

Todoroki rolled his eyes, "but it wouldn't look nearly as good as when I did it,"

Bakugou grumbled, "lets go, we have to help set up."

Todoroki nodded and followed him along, fidgeting a bit, realizing that in a short few hours, he's going to propose. Not only that, he's going to propose to a male homosapien in front of his father.

Kaminari and Midoriya ran up to him and stood in front of him, "you look so fucking nervous, you're gonna make him suspicious," the blonde said as Bakugou walked away.

Todoroki sighed, "what will my father do?"

Midoriya gave him a smile, "its not like he can do anything about it anyways, well i mean you're only seventeen but once the media sees it, he wouldnt do anything."

Todoroki nodded, "you're right Midoriya, thank you."

The green haired boy nodded, "and Aizawa will allow you to use the stage," Todoroki nodded and looked around at the students and a few parents wondering around.

-

The heroes and parents, along with other family members, took their seats. All the students were seated in the student selection and were all families were in the family selection.

Todoroki seated next to Bakugou, not caring about the order they placed the students in.

Aizawa glared at them, "you fucking serious, cant be apart for five minutes?"