chapter two

Gifts
What should he get his friends?
Wait, do they think of him as a friend?
Todoroki was looking throughout the store, he had picked out a gift for Midoriya which he thinks his friend would like. He picked out a lot of All Might merchandise, a blanket, new sweater since his was almost worn out, and lastly a matching onesies for him and Midoriya since he thought Midoriya would appreciate it.
Next he got Kirishima three new sweaters, one just plain red, the second one is a black one with the words 'i'm a bad bitch' which Kirishima was talking about a week ago. The last one he had Kirishimas name printed on the back which was a little pricy but he didn't mind as long as he liked it.
He got Kaminari a ton of vinyls of his favorite artists, a lot of artists Todoroki personally didn't like. Shouto then got scared he didn't have a vinyl player so he bought one for him, his father is not going to be happy with him.
He got Uraraka some clothes he thought she'd like, he wasn't close to Uraraka in the slightest but he tried his hardest.
-
Bakugou
What should he get the easily tempered male? He asked Kirishima but the redhead just said the he'd appreciate anything. He would have to pick it up the day of Christmas. He left the store quite content with his gifts. His arms were tired from the bags weighing them down but his just continued walking until he reached his car and hopped in, he told his driver places to go to but when he got tired of his personal chauffeur making remarks by saying he should go out more. He told the driver to go back to the campus and he arrived at his dorm and spent the next two hours perfectly wrapping gifts and put them away.
-
Formal?
Why did he have to dress formally?
Todoroki grabbed the white suit from his closet and threw it in with a red vest underneath. He kept his hair the same since he didn't really care for his appearance.
-
Walking into the commons area was the weirdest thing he'd ever done, everyone looked so nicely dressed, which is to be expected but still. He placed his presents carefully under the tree that was obviously fake but it was still decorated very nicely. Midoriya was wearing a white suit as well but with a green vest, he looked really good. Everyone looked really good, even Bakugou who was wearing a black suit with a red vest, his hair was the same but he looked extremely good in the suit, he should wear suits often. Todoroki sat on one of the sofas placed around a coffee table as he drank some hot chocolate he grabbed from a table. Midoriya came over and sat next to him, "Wow Todoroki-kun, you look really good!" the green haired boy said with an enthusiastic smile. "thanks, you too" Todoroki said giving him a small smile, some people thought that Todoroki and Midoriya were secretly dating but after Todoroki's small crush passed, they both agreed that being friends was best for both of them.
"Present Time!" he heard Kirishima yell throughout the room. Everyone slowly started sitting around Todoroki and Deku and grabbed the gifts they bought for one another.
Midoriya had gotten him a stash of instant soba and a white sweater with the words 'All Might' on the back which Todoroki was thankful for.
Kirishima had gotten him a box of movies he should watch which he is going to do after today.
Denki gave him a phone case with a photo that Todoroki had forgotten was taken, it was when they were second years and Denki ran up to Todoroki and took a selfie with a confused Todoroki.
Uraraka got him some mugs with different heroes on each of them and he was happy to see that his father wasn't present of any of them.
Bakugou had gotten him a photo album with various photos of the entire class together or just him and a few people, it was a great gift because Todoroki had only two photos of his class and they were pretty old.
-
Everyone was exchanging gifts and conversing among themselves, Todoroki was sitting by himself, looking through the gifts he received. "Oi, Half and Half, did you forget i was coming or what?" the blonde as sitting next to him. Todoroki placed his gifts down and walked over to the tree and picked up a small box before holding it out for Bakugou, "I couldn't think of anything else to get" he admitted and took his seat next to the boy. Bakugou looked at the other boy uneasily, "you better not have spent to much on me candy cane." Bakugou opened the box and starred at the gift in front of him, a black band with the words 'number one hero' engraved on the outside and the words 'Katsuki Bakugou' engraved on the inside. Bakugou looked at the half and half user, "I told you not to spend to much half and half" he said with a grumble as he slipped it onto his middle finger. Todoroki almost smiled, almost but he didn't. "Do you like it?" Shouto asked the other boy, Bakugou didn't answer for a second before closing the box and slipping it into his pocket, "yeah it's cool i guess" he said quietly but Todoroki can clearly hear.
-
The rest of the night was spent on eating, drinking hot cocoa, having cake, and at the end of the day, they decided to watch some of the movies that Denki got for Todoroki. (They started with Frozen of course) (also Todoroki's bitch ass has never seen it)

-

side note
when it comes to writing, i'm shit at it but i think it's fun so why the fuck not? but seriously my writing sucks. also it's like midnight so that's my excuse for my shitty writing.
love you all, goodnight

sincerely,
Rose