Part 1

"Izuku, baby... please come back home..." Sobs were heard filling the quiet apartment. Inko, the mother of Izuku Midoriya stooped at the edge of a bed. The bed had All Might covers. She was surrounded by ripped posters of All Might.

"What happened... please... come back..." Her sentences were vague and filled with slight lauses trying to catch her breath.

"Deku, where are you...?" A blonde male looked out his window towering above the people below him. The small male had been missing for days. The police had no idea where he could've gone or what happened. If anyone did anything to him they left no trace that they were present. The police were left to believe he ran away.

"Deku, was the name. Correct?"
"Indeed."
"You're getting into a risky business here, kid. You have a choice. You can back out now and forget this all happened."
"No. I'm not going back there."
"Ok. What do you have to offer."
A pause of awkward silence was brought over the conversation.
"I am quirkless..." The male spoke hesitantly. Four fingers rested upon his shoulder as a bright red eye appeared from under the hoodied figure.

"We can help with that." Midoriya worked out day and night attempting to prepare his body to put the quirk in effect.

Two weeks later

"Deku." He was announced from his living quarters.
"Y-yes?"
"Are you ready?"
"I believe so... yes..."

He clenched his fists, closing his eyes. 'Power...' a grin pulled across his face. 'Power.' Now he had a big smile plastered across his cheeks.

"Look at me now, Kacchan."

Two years later

"We are going to U.A." Shigaraki announced from the behind the bar.

Midoriya's face flattened. Beginning to look disappointed or... was it different? He left the room slowly slipping his way to his room when he was cut off.

"Izuku~" A blonde school girl jumped on top of him.

"Toga," He said unamused, "fuck off of me." He retaliated. She quickly got off him and dusted her clothes. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Izuku, can we talk?" Midoriya and Toga were the youngest in the league so naturally they became good friends. Midoriya followed Toga to a secret spot in the bar down some stairs. It was cost they had used stolen stuff to decorate a little. One corner had some comics and a few pillows and a blanket. The other had fairy lights a few pillows and blanket and pictures of each of Toga's 'interests'. The two say in their respective areas and leaned into the center of the small room.

"What is it?" He asked a little concern filling his lungs.

"It's you." She responded.

"M-me?" He asked a little confused and worried for what she had come up with.

"You. Do you know that boy from the USJ attack?" A year back they had gone to U.A. sadly, they had never completed their mission due to Midoriya. He saw a particular person and immediately left the place leaving them with no back up defenses. Then a heterochromatic male showed up with a red haired male and blonde haired male. All three managed to help All Might and in conclusion help save the day or atleast spare time until the pro heros showed up.

"What do you mean?"
"I mean the hot blonde."
"K-Kach— oh, Bakugou Katsuki..." He regained his composure.

"I am aware of his existence."
"I thought we were done with your proper talking shit... get to the point... did you two—"

"No!" She was cut off. Midoriya began twiddling with his fingers in his lap.

"We were childhood buds. Until, he got his quirk and then—" Tears were building up in his eyes and them began to stream down his face. Toga rubbed his arm.

"Hey, babe. It's okay. I'm here for you." Toga was a supportive friend. She and Midoriya would do anything for each other. They had a good understanding of one another.

'Knock knock' Midoriya wiped his tears.

"Come in!" Toga yelled. Whilst making sure Midoriya wiped his tears until they wer unnoticeable.

"Hey you two, were heading out. Get ready were leaving in ten." Dabi reported.

"I guess this is it."

(And you know what happens... too lazy to write it all out... its canon so you have already seen the episode I dont need to explain anything)

"BAKUGOU!" I voiced shouted from across the forest. Midoriya followed the voices of panic to about a 12 mile walk. There stood 3 boys. All matching the descriptions of the people for capturing.

"TODOROKI! KIRISHIMA! BAKUGOU! GO GO GO!" A male with blue hair yelled whilst sprinting. Midoriya stayed hidden in the bushes using his quirk to lead them right to him without anyone noticing. He lifted a rock using his mind in front if Bakugou causing him to trip and Kirishima over him. Todoroki rushed over to help them giving Midoriya time to knock them out. Once they were all laying on the ground unconscious he called over Toga who called the rest of the league.

"Good work, Izuku~!" Toga congratulated hugging him tightly. He smiled softly taking a look at all the boys laid in front of them.

"See anything you like~?" She teasted poking his cheek causing a small smile to life his heart.

Todoroki slowly opened his eyes. "Bakugou." He whispered into his ear whilst Toga was busy teasing Midoriya. It took a little bit but Bakugou had finally awoken. His eyes hardly adjusting to his surroundings. He rumbling in the wind chair pushing side to side and back and forth. Toga and Midoriya turned around and Kirishima woke up.

"Bakubro, where are we?" Kirishima said trying to wake up a bit.

"I am guessing this is the league of villains lair." Todoroki spoke.

"Correct pretty boy." Midoriya teased taking a seat on Todoroki's lap and brushing his finger down his cheek. Toga was fangirling the back enjoying the show. Midoriya slowly got up fro. Todoroki's lap taking a look at everyone stepping back with each step a small creak of the floorboards.

"Kacchan! How nice of you to join us!" A grin tugging at his lips as he saw the male struggling to escape the chair, giving him great enjoyment.

"May I kill him?" Toga said steering a knife out her pocket.

"Not yet. Let him suffer a little first. Plus, Dabi won't let us kill him yet." Midoriya stated.

"Why not~!?" Toga whined.

"Leverage." He grinned. Cupping Todoroki's cheeks in between his fingers.

"Someone is a little rich boy." Midoriya let go of his cheeks roughly and tossing his face to the side. Todoroki grew angry.

"My father will never come to save me!" He retaliated. Midoriya held his hand to his face and giggled slightly. Oh dear, Shouto... may I call you that? Poor you... having a father who doesnt care for you. It would look bad if he didn't even try to. He is a hero after all." Midoriya's smile grew wider having pleasure in having control over such a man.

"Don't worry we will take good care of you..." Toga added getting off the chair. She planted herself on top of Kirishima sliding a knife against his neck.

"GET YOUR SLUTTY HANDS OFF HIM!" Bakugou screamed.

"He may be your... boyfriend... but he isn't a dog. He can handle him self." Midoriya responded to the outburst as Toga applied more pressure to his skin cause inklings of blood to escape his neck.

Kirishima whined in pain. "Oh dear... someone cant handle it~" Midoriya teased in front of Bakugou. Holding his face close to his.

"What do you want, Deku?" He said defeatedly.

"Join us."
"Fine." He hastily responded

"Katsu, no... I— I'm fine." He was barely able to form a full sentence. Bakugou into gave in quicker to this response.

"He's in!" Midoriya shouted down the hallway. Dabi and Shigaraki emerged from behind the corner.

"Good job." Shigaraki congratulated.

A.N/ This is my first fanfic that I may or may not continue. Nice. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it isn't great.

Word count: 1330