Part 3

Midoriya and Toga made their way back to the rest of the league.

"He's calm." Toga informed Dabi.

"Thanks, Toga." Dabi smiled. He motioned for Midoriya to come next to him. He whispered something into his ear and Midoriya's smile grew wide.

"Let's have some fun." He blurted out. Dabi chuckled and told Toga to help him. Shigaraki and Dabi left the room and let Midoriya and Toga handle the rest. Midoriya informed Toga on what they had to do.

"So... is this all, Todoroki-Kun?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes." He said quietly with a gloomily look rested on his face.

"You're hard to decifer. But I can see you're upset. Why?" Todoroki rubbed the cuff marks on his wrist.

"Was it too tight? We don't want you to be uncomfortable." Midoriya explained.

"Why are you doing this?" Todoroki asked bluntly.

"W- What?" Midoriya was caught by surprise with his approach.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked slower and more calm this time. Midoriya looked down at his shoes.

"It's nothing against you Todoroki-Kun, everyone at the league has been through alot. It's not our fault were like this." Midoriya's eyes began to swell. He felt arms wrap around him and a head lay onto his.

"I understand," He comforted, "I know what it is like. I know the feeling. It is quite fimilar." Midoriya hugged Todoroki back both of them standing there in a mutual embrace.

"Izu—" Toga barged in. They didn't hear her as she was quiet whilst trying not to wake anyone else. Todoroki looked up from Midoriya's head. He gave Toga a reassuring smile and she smiled back.

"So... Bakugou... was it?" Toga asked.

"What's it to you?!?!" Bakugou snapped back.

"Katsuki..." Kirishima moaned from his seat unable to speak properly.

"Bakugou, I'm not here to hurt you. I just need to know what you want your villain attire to be." Toga responded calmly trying to hold back her rage for what he did to Midoriya.

"Tch. Who said I was joining you!?!" He shouted. Toga pulled a knife out her pocket and held it to Kirishima's chest above his heart.

"I am not going to hurt you. Promise." Toga whispered to Kirishima. She didn't want to hurt him but it was the only way to get to Bakugou.

"Wait! Don't... hurt him— please!" He shouted sorrowfully, tears beginning to leave his eyes slowly. Toga felt sympathy. She knew all about love, sadly she wasn't very lucky. She put the knife down.

"Then tell me... what is you're villain attire going to be like?" She pulled a red notepad from the desk next to her and a pen from her pocket. Bakugou continued to explain him and Kirishima's villain costumes as well as their masks.

"It's okay. You're safe." Todoroki said softly.

"Why are you being nice to me? I kidnapped you and you're friends!" Midoriya cried. Todoroki rested his hand on his cute green curls. He stayed quiet and held the small boy in his arms.

"Just... stay..." Midoriya dozed off. Todoroki rested him on the bed in the room and converted him. He called Toga. She strapped him back down as a safety precaution since her teammate was asleep. She lined Bakugou and Todoroki to the wall.

"Both of you and Kirishima were chosen to be part of the league. If you try anything we will kill you immediately. If you escape we will find you. If you seriously threaten anyone from the league you will be put down. Got it?" Bakugou and Todoroki nodded in agreement and she smiled softly.

"Well then. Head to the back of the house. Shiggy will lead you there. I will take care of your little friend." Toga's face saddened as she took a deep breath in and out. Dabi held her back.

"Everything's going to be okay. Our plan will work." Toga nodded and put a big smile on her face. She headed to her bedroom where Kirishima was unconcious.

"Follow me." Shigaraki scowled. He led them to a dark area in the back of the base.

"Here is where you will be training. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 4 hours everyday. Since, it is almost 1am you will only train for 1 hour tonight. I will be back later to show you you're rooms." Shigaraki exited the room quietly. In the room were three punching bags. A few gym instruments, weights, etc.

"An indoor gym. What are these fuckers planning?" Bakugou blurted.

"Bakugou, just listen to them. I don't want you dead. I don't want Kirishima dead. I don't think you want him dead either." Bakugou looked down to his bare feet.

"Tch. Stupid Icy Hot." Bakugou began furiously punching the bag.

"Take it slow, Bakugou." Tears started streaming down his cheeks. He feel to the ground on his knees. Todoroki rushed to his side. Holding his hands and removing them from his face. He put his hand out to welcome Bakugou back up.

'Todoroki... why are you so kind to even the worst of people?'

Word count: 840