Part 6

Kirishima got up from the seat next to Toga and gave Midoriya a pat on his shoulder as he exited the room. He walked down the hall and to Bakugou and his room.

"Kirishima..." Bakugou said as he raised his head from his arms. His face was stained with tears.

"Katsu..." Kirishima ran up to him and hugged him. He froze in shock and soon warmed up. Kirishima adjusted and turned to face him. He pecked him at the lips.

"Let's never fight again..." Kirishima snuggled his spiky hair and nuzzled into his chest beginning to get a little more comfortable.

"Well. Looks like they made up." Midoriya turned his attention to Toga.

"Now, get dressed I dont want to go alone." Midoriya stated bluntly. Toga smiled and headed to Midoriya and her bedroom. She took Midoriya's blue hoodie from his closet and a pair of leggings. She let down her hair and removed her makeup.

"All good!" She gave Midoriya thumbs up and smiled widely. He smile back opening the door for them.

"Himiko...?" Midoriya mumbled.

"Hmm? What's up, Izuku?" She turned to him tugging on his hoodie's sleeves.

"What if—" Toga shushed him immediately. She held his hand.

"Nothing is going to happen. Hes strong. Hell be fine. He can take care of himself." Toga smiled once again allowing Midoriya a little time to calm his nerves. Finally they had reached the doors of the hospital.

"Wh—" Toga rested her index finger on Midoriya's lips.

"Shut it. Get you're bad vibes away from me!" She began flailing her arms in the air softly but crazily. Midoriya chuckled and opened the door while bowing and holding out his hand. She bowed and entered the hospital.

"Here for Shoto Todoroki." She spoke politely to the lady at the desk.

"Name?" Toga looked at Midoriya with pure fear filling her eyes. She fumbled with her hands.

"Uhmmm... visitations are under Izuku Midoriya." Midoriya nudged her arm and gave her an angry glare. She nudged him back giving him an aggressive glare.

"You win." He whispered putting his hands up like hes been caught. They were interrupted by the lady throwing a visitation pass into Toga's chest.

"He just got out of surgery. Room 203." She said aloofly. Midoriya yanked the visitation pass and held it around his wrist. Together they searched the hallway for the room.

"Room 200... room 201... room 202... AHAH room 203!" Midoriya opened the door slowly being welcomed being Todoroki sleeping peacefully on a hospital bed. He had an ivy sticking out of him. The blood was washed and only stitches and minor open cuts which were cleaned were noticeable. Midoriya softly rested his hand on Todoroki's forearm.

"Oh, Todoroki..." Midoriya sighed. Toga stood beside him basking at the open wound on his cheek. They stood there in awe at the peaceful Todoroki that lay unconscious in front of them. Midoriya bent down to his face and planted a kiss on his forehead as he turned to take a seat.

"Wait—" Toga stopped him.

"I think hes waking up!" She exclaimed.

"S- st...op... shou- t...ing..." Todoroki croaked. His voice hoarse.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya dashed back over to the bed.

"S... t- o...p." Todoroki demanded once again.

"Sorry." Midoriya chuckled. He looked over Todoroki pressing his elbow to the side of the bed admiring the drowsy male before him.

"Even drugged and high off pain medicine you're still beautiful." Midoriya laughed.

"I'll leave you two alone..." Toga smirked and gave Midoriya a wink before exiting the room.

"I'm so happy to see you..." Midoriya began to tear up.

"D...on-t cr...y..." Todoroki cupped his cheek, slowly regaining his ability to speak.

"Oh, you have no idea how much you mean to me..." Midoriya opened up.

"M...id-or...iya... c- ca... ll m- me, Sh... ou...t- o." Midoriya started to cry. He rested his head on Todoroki's side. Crying into his abdomen. Todoroki stroked his hair and then lifted his head.

"Are... y- you... h-ha... p... py- or... cr...y- in...g?" Todoroki smiled weakly.

"Yes." Midoriya responded chuckling and crying both in sync.

"And call me Izuku, Shouto..."

Word count: 699

A/N: I know this chapter is short but I forgot I was supposed to post and I didn't finish but, have this unfinished piece.