Part 5

Todoroki rose from his chair.

"I know you're mad Bakugou, but you need to tell us what's wrong." Todoroki held his wrist down.

"YOU... YOU DID THI—" "What did I do, Bakugou, show me what I did." Bakugou ran behind the corner to the hallway. Suddenly, Todoroki's wrists were grabbed and pinned against the wall. Bakugou looked at him wiping his 'tears' on his shirt. He looked back up at Todoroki.

"I don't know who the FUCK you think you are but there is no way in hell you are falling in love with a villain!" Bakugiu shouted. Toga and Midoriya got up from their chairs and peeked around the corner slowly. Bakugou kneed Todoroki in the stomach causing blood to fly out his mouth. Midoriya began to move when Toga held him back.

"Bakugou, I'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to happen—" Bakugou punched his face. He let go of Todoroki's wrists as Todoroki descended to the floor. His back connected to the wall. Bakugou picked him in the face and walked off with his hands in his pockets. Todoroki tried to get up but he couldn't.

"Can I get him now?" Midoriya raised an eyebrow whilst giving Toga a glare. She quickly let go of his wrist.

"Todoroki!?!? TODOROKI!" When Midoriya knelt down and took a look at his face he graised his hand on his left side. His face was punctured and bleeding everywhere. Midoriya looked up at him worriedly. He was clenching his stomach. Too weak to hold onto his shirt Midoriya easily removed his hand. His stomach was thinner. It was bloody but no blood stained Midoriya's hands.

'Internal... oh no,' He thought looking up at Todoroki's painful facial expression, 'Todoroki... could... die...' Midoriya called Toga over to call Dabi and Shigaraki. Once everyone was called they lifted Todoroki to the nearest hospital.

They got to hospital. Midoriya had to go in by himself because Toga, Shigaraki and Dabi were wanted for attempting to kill All Might.

"Hi, how can I—" The lady at the front desk looked over to Midoriya. His face was petrified almost white. He held a tall male in his arms.

"HELP HIM!" Midoriya cried tears beginning to roll down his face. The lady didn't move just looked at him in Shock. He bit his lip.

"Help... him," Midoriya sucked up his tears, "before it is too late..." The lady called over some paramedics who lifted him to a room. Midoriya tried to follow but the one in the back stopped him. After Todoroki was carried to the room Midoriya wasn't allowed to see him so he went back to the base to check on everyone else. With his face stained with tears and his eyes gleaming red he walked over to the bar where Shigaraki was cleaning some glasses.

"Hey kiddo..." He bounced Midoriya's shoulder. Midoriya smiled at him softly returning his attention to his fumbling thumbs.

"He's going to fine." Shigaraki comforted rubbing his shoulder with four fingers.

"Why couldn't Toga take care of him?" Midoriya questioned with slight anger filling this throat.

"The wind looked bad. You saw it—" Suddenly, Midoriya blanked out. Remembering the reason why Todoroki is in the situation he is in.

"Bakugou, that little shit." Midoriya mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Shigaraki asked.

"No. I just have to go do something." Midoriya flashed him a smile and began to make his way down the hallway. He reached the end and knocked on the door. Toga opened up.

"IZUKU! Are you okay, babe?" She asked worriedly, stroking his cheek wiping the tears.

"I'm fine. I cant say the same for Todoroki..." He looked down clenching his fists. Toga lifted his face.

"Everything is going to be fine." Toga insisted.

"Actually, before anything. Can you come with me?" "Where to?" Midoriya looked down a few doors to where Bakugou and Kirishima sleep.

"No. Izuku, revenge. Isn't ALWAYS the answer." Toga stuttered. Midoriya clenched his fists once again. He looked up to the ceiling pushing back his tears.

"Bakugou... hurt him. He could die... he deserves to atleast apologise." He said softly. Tears filled him as he fell into Toga's arms.

"Oh, Izuku... if it makes you happy..." They made their way 3 doors down the hallway and knocked on the door.

"I just want to talk, Kacchan." Midoriya sobbed. Slight crying was heard from the room. Toga and Midoriya looked at one another knocking on the door one more time. Bo answer just small sobs. Getting impatient, Midoriya barged in. The room was only occupied by one person. Bakugou sat on the bed with his head buried in his hands and tears falling through his hands.

'What happened?' Toga and Midoriya thought. Bakugou looked up.

"I—" He shut down resuming to cry hysterically. Midoriya rushed over and rubbed his back.

"Shhh... shh..." Midoriya cooed. Bakugou began to cry more. Sobs filled the base.

"Where is Kirishima?" Toga asked bluntly with a disappointed glare. Bakugou raised his head.

"Todoroki's room." He stuttered. Midoriya rubbed his back one more time before getting up and pulling Toga with him to Todoroki's bedroom.

"Kirishima?" "He did it." Kirishima replied bluntly. Toga let go of Midoriya's hand and walked over to Kirishima who was sitting in front the window staring at bricks that lay in order outside.

"Bakugou. He almost killed Todoroki." Midoriya sniffled attempting to hold in his tears once again. Toga signalled Midoruya to come over to them. Toga patted his back lightly.

"Did you guys—?" "Yeah. I dont want to be with someone who wont listen to me when I try to help him." Kirishima explained.

"Sounds like Kacchan." Midoriya retaliated. Midoriya sat next to Kirishima and leaned on his shoulder.

"But him being stubborn is who he is. What he did is incredibly wrong and he is a fucking asshole but. I can tell he loves you and you love him... dont give up just yet..." Midoriya gave him a pat on his back before getting up to make his way back to the hospital. As he was exiting the room he was stopped.

"Thanks, Midoriya."

Word count: 1020