Part 10

-A Few Days Later-

Midoriya and Toga were hiding behind a dumpster in a small, dark alleyway. Food was running low and they had no money left, stealing wasn't option, most of the shops had upgraded their security during that time.

"Izuku..." Toga started. Midoriya looked at her, fear overflowing his eyes. He was trembling as he stared into the girl's golden yellow eyes.

"We have to go back." Tears streamed down his face as he looked down at the floor playing with a empty canister.

"I know." He admitted softly. He didn't want to look her in the eyes  knowing she felt sorry for him. He felt a hand rest over his shoulder as tears stained his pants. Quickly, arms wrapped around him as he cried into her shoulder. After a while, Midoriya wiped his tears and got up.

"Let's go." He stated holding his hand out to help Toga back to her feet. They walked back a few alleys and made their way back to the run-down old building.

'Scrreckk' they opened the door slowly, scanning it to assure of no sneak attacks. They made their way through the building turning corners slowly. Midoriya ran down the hallway with tears filling his eyes and streaming down his face. He opened the door to Toga and his room and looked inside. The place was trashed, their beds were turned over and the cute pink lamp was smashed to a bunch of little pieces. Their clothes lay over the floor, some scratched up and others unbothered. Their drawers were emptied onto Toga's bed which lay upside down. Tears came to Toga's eyes as she consoled the shredded pieces of glass on the floor while Midoriya ran over tying to find a good pair of clothing. They tried their best to fix up the area to set up to camp there until they settle down. They decided it was best not to look around for anything else that may be useful in anyway. While looking around they heard some shifting in their little 'hidey hole'. "What was that?" Toga turned to Midoriya and gave him and concerned look.

"What was that?" Midoriya quickly went from sad to terrified in a matter of seconds.

"I-I don't know..." Midoriya shivered at the thought of getting caught. Toga slowly snuck to the small door and opened it slightly.

"GAH!" Upon opening the door Toga had jumped back. Midoriya ran to her and knelt down on one knee and propped up her head. He looked to the side.

"S-Shouto...?" The male was laying on the floor unconscious. He was bleeding from multiple different areas and ice covered his arm making him shiver. Midoriya helped Toga sit up, then he ran to Todoroki's aid.

"Shouto..." Tear fell onto the taller male's eyelids. Midoriya pressed his head against Todoroki's chest. A small groan escaped Todoroki's lips at the pressure on his wounds.

"Shouto!" Midoriya hugged him. Todoroki attempted to sit up but fell back down immediately.

"Shouto?" Toga crawled next to Midoriya. He cupped her cheek. "Hey." He smiled.

Word count: 517

A/N: You can imagine what happened next. Hope you enjoyed it. I know it was bad but thank you for reading till the end. Bye!