Part 7

Todoroki lifted Midoriya face to his leaning up weakly and kissing him gently.

"Shouto..." Midoriya was now more than crying. He was so happy. Elated. Todoroki attempted to get up, propping himself up using his hands. He weakly gave up and slammed back onto the pillow behind him. He groaned.

"Don't wear yourself out!" Midoriya went over to his head and adjusted the pillow. Todoroki chuckled softly to himself.

"I'm fi...n- e." Todoroki grunted in pain. He held his head and successfully sat up. Midoriya put the pillow to stand behind him and helped him move back. He gave Todoroki a bright smile, tears still dripping down his chin.

"Izuku." Todoroki said regaining his regular monotone voice.

"Yes?" He asked immediately cupping Todoroki's cheek.

"I like you. Alot." Midoriya was about to respond when Todoroki feel asleep. He bit his lip. _'He looks so peaceful. Maybe I could-'_ His thoughts were interrupted when the door swung open. Toga stood at the doorway with pure fear overflowing her eyes. She ran over to Midoriya falling into his embrace.

"Izuku, he- hes g...o-ne." She cuddled into his arms. He began to tear up. He had no clue what was going on. He stroked her hair.

"Calm down. Then speak." Toga got off of him and sat up to stare into his eyes. She took a deep breath in and out slowly.

"Tomura and Dabi went to U.A. while we weren't there. They were successful in getting their goal but," She sniffled tears beginning to build up and flow out, "in the process he- he- he-" She didn't finish before breaking down into his arms.

"They got him, Izuku..." Midoriya's eyes widened. 'Who's gone...? Dabi? Don't tell me-' "Tomura... he's... gone." Shigaraki was like Midoriya's brother. When Toga and Midoriya had their first fight Shigaraki helped him through it all. He looked up to him. Midoriyas thoughts overruled him. His breathing got heavier and images began to pop into his head. In and out. He covered both his ears grasping them. Toga looked up to him, completely unaware of what is happening around her.

"Izuku...?" She managed to get out through sniffles. 'What's wrong with him!?!?'

Word count: 366

A/N: I'm going to try to post more, I know it is short but I had an idea and my writers block wont give me anymore ideas so heres this.