Chapter 1

You and jungkook are total opposites.He's popular and you are not ,you only have your friend,Jisoo.You and Jungkook hate each other as you are one of the top students at your school and he doesn't bother to study.

Your POV -

You were standing by your locker and could feel soemone's breath on your back so you immediately turned around thinking it was Jisoo.You haven't seen each other for nearly 2 months because of the summer break. You turned around with a huge smile on your face but as soon as you saw who it was, your expression turned from happy to annoyed.It was Jungkook. You thought- Why me?

''Hey nerd girl,wanna give me your chemistry homework answers?''he smirked while asking you with with convincement in his eyes.

''Hey weirdo,maybe fuck off?'' you answered with your fake smile

You gasped when he stuck out his hand to take your school notebooks , but you held them tight and pushed his hand away. You were lucky because the first period bell rang and you quickly ducked down under his arm. You were sure you will get away from him quickly but suddenly he grabbed your wrist and squeezed it tightly.

''Excuse me? A polite girl like you is using naughty words and is trying to get away?''

He was surprised that you had a fast reflex and nearly ran away.

''Can you please leave my wrist alone?''you exclaimed with a fake smile.

You grabbed his arm and managed to take his arm away from your wrist and ran away as fast as you could. Shit I'm going to be late.
He didn't let you go so he ran after you but you bumped into your chemistry teacher.

''Who have we got here? Y/n and Jungkook.'' The teacher shook his head in disappointment.

''I understand Jungkook messing around but you y/n?'' He couldn't believe that the top student was messing around.

''No sir, we were just-''The teacher interrupted you and told both of you to go to Miss Min , the head teacher.
End of Chapter One :)