The Date

A Few Weeks Later
JENNIFER:
It's been weeks of me wating for Alex to call me.Should I call him? I thought to myself. Nope he'll think that I'm obsessed that I just met him.

EMME:
Mama I don't like to see you cry. I know that your hurt from your past but it'll get better mom.

MAX:
Me either mom I hate to see you like this I wish and hope to make you feel better. I wrote you a letter it says "I love you to the moon and back -Love Max.

JENNIFER:
Thank you cocos I love you guys and thank you for trying to make me feel better. But, you two have school tomorrow so let's get ready for bed.

Max:
Ok I love you Mom goodnight.

Jennifer:
I love you to papi.

EMME:
I love you mama and I hope you feel better tomorrow.

JENNIFER:
Thanks mama don't worry about me I'll be fine get some rest and I love you too.

The Next Day.....

JENNIFER:
Well my babies are off to sch-
(Phone rings)
It's Alex.. "Hi Alex how are you "

ALEX:
"Hi Jennifer I'm fine, I was calling to see if you wanted to have dinner tonight. I'll text you the address and everything of you do decide to come.

JENNIFER:
"Sure, id love to"

ALEX:
"I'll pick you up at 8:00 sharp"

JENNIFER:
"Ok I'll see you then, bye"

ALEX:
Bye

JENNIFER:
(Calls Leah)

LEAH:
"Hi beautiful"

JENNIFER:
Hi Leah, ummm Alex Rodriguez just asked me to dinner

LEAH:
Omg....Jen are you going to get some??

JENNIFER:
Of course not.

LEAH:
But take it easy and I'm proud of you.

JENNIFER:
Thanks I'll call you later I have to call Lynda to keep the kids tonight.

LEAH:
Ok you better get some.. I love you bye

JENNIFER:
Your stupid bye.

(Call ended)

JENNIFER:
(Calls Lynda)

JENNIFER:
Lynda can you keep Emme and Max tonight I have a date.

LYNDA:
Yeah sure. With who?

JENNIFER:
ALEX RODRIGUEZ ....bye

(Call ended)

JENNIFER:
Lynda should be here any minute to pick up the kids and it is now 7:00. "Emme & Max pack some clothes your staying with aunt lynnie tonight.

EMME:
Ok,but mom I want to stay here.

MAX:
Mom I don't want to.

JENNIFER:
Guys please just once I have something to do I'll pick you guys up from school ok.

EMME & MAX:
Ok mom

JENNIFER:
THERE GOES YOUR AUNT , Give me kisses.

EMME & MAX:
(Kisses mom ) Bye mommy

JENNIFER:
Omg..Now I have to find something to wear. Maybe I'll just go with A yellow long sleeve bra with my yellow skirt and my golden heels.She said. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I did my hair I went for a short beach wavy vibe.

7:00(Honking outside)

7:00
(Honking outside)

JENNIFER:
I'm nervous but I have to. Walking outside I see Alex in a blue pinstriped suit and he looked so good.

AROD:
Wowwwww....Jennifer you look amazing as I walk over to walk over to open her door.

JENNIFER:
Thanks you look amazing to. Omg he gave me the flirty eye......

I HOPE YOU GUYS REALLY ARE ENJOYING THIS.....🤣💛🌼