Wild berries

Jens Pov:
"Papi."I groaned as I was waking up. He still had he's big strong arms around me. "Yes sunshine" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"I have to get up papi" I said.

" mhmmm babe I love it when you call me papi." He said with his sexy morning voice

"Oh really well, Papi you have to go because my kids are outside and I don't want them to think that there mom wanted them to go so that you can come here and for me to have sex with you." I said gently.

"So Emme and Max already know about sex?" Alex said confused.

"No, but that's not the point, get some clothes on and stay in here while I go get them since you haven't already left. I said.

"Ok babe" he said as I walked over to him."

    He put his arms on my hips and pecked my lips softly and squeezed my ass.

"Ok that's enough I gotta go big man."

"Aww man"he said

    As I walked to open the door I seen nobody and I started to get worried.

"Emme...Max" I shouted getting worried

   Emme and Max come from around the corner.

"Roarrrrr" Max said acting as a dinosaur.

"Boo" Emme said making me jump.

"Omg you two you, you scared mommy. I thought  something happened to you, but you guys got me on that one silly's. I said giving them both kisses on the head.

"Sorry mommy" they both said looking worried

"Oh it's ok baby's you didn't hurt me I was just scared of my babies."

"Ok ma" Max said and ran upstairs to his room"

"Ok baby." I said waving at him

"So Emme, how was it at your aunts? I said as she looked up at me.

"Oh I had fun with Lucie. And aunt Lynnie took us out for ice cream." Emme said forming a smile.

"Oh really, that's good I'm glad you had fun." Emme looked at me with her face looking curious.

" Ok what is it?" I said because I know she wanted to know something.

"Ok spill it, who's in your room ma?" Emme said seriously.

"Nobody. What do you mean?" I said lying.

"Maaaa stop it!!" She said laughing.

"Emme you stop it" I said getting worried that she would go to my room.

"Ok then let me check your room then!" She ran to my room and opened the door.

"No Emme!!" I said shouting

   She went in anyways. She walked around a few times and checked everywhere. But no one was there.

"See I told you no one was here" I said feeling worried that Alex would pop out.

"Oh ok ma, well I'll see you later. I'm going to my room and call my friend Sydney." She said and ran off.

I closed the door as she ran out. I still didn't see Alex.

"Papiiii" I whispered.

"Yessss" he whispered back.

"You can come out now." I said getting back to my regular voice.

"Ok" he whispered.

"You can stop whispering you know" I said laughing.

"Oh ok" he came back to his regular voice.

"Thanks a lot, but that was way to close." I said seriously.

"I know but thanks to me I hid in a very good hiding spot." He said smiling.

"Thanks again, as I said before papi." I said giggling.

"Your so beautiful." He said as he started to walk close to me.

He cupped my face and kissed my lips and then my neck and he pulled me close to him.

"Papi... I said letting out a soft moan.

I pulled away. He let go.

"Not right now ok." I said with my doggy sad face and poked out my lips.

He pecked  my lips one more time.

"Ok sunshine." Looking into her beautiful brown eyes that were so relaxing and gorgeous.

"Thanks ok now lets get you out of here." I said as I smacked his ass.

"Hey, don't ever smack my ass like that again."

"But I like your ass." I said softly Grinning.

"We'll get over it" He said and gripped my ass as I walked him to the door.

"Hey don't do that ever again" I said smiling as he walked out.

"But I like your ass and it's all mine and only mine." He said as he walked out and got in his car.

I smiled and closed the door and went to my bathroom to get in the shower....

PLEASE VOTE AND TELL ME HOW I DID.🥰🌼