Chocolate cake and unwanted experiences

I haven't had any time to write this I'm sorry! But here you go, i will also have a schedule as to when I'll be posting, I'll post it later :) now go ahead and enjoy whatever i just wrote (and ignore the million misspellings haha)

~Groff's POV~
We got to so many rides and in all if them Lin was scared and would hold on to me very hard, it's kinda cute to see the "Nothing scares me" guy to get extremely scared of roller coasters. It was funny. We were in line to buy some cotton candy when my heart suddenly stopped, i saw Jared, my abusive ex. Lin noticed my reaction but didn't know why i did that.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked concerned

"I....I... He.... Here.... I...." I started saying but i was starting to have an panic attack.

"Groff, baby, what's wrong?" He asked scared. I just pointed at Jared as I got down on the floor.

"Oh my Lord. I see..., it's ok, I'm here, nothing is going to happen to you Jon, I'm here, I'll take care of you, it's ok" He told me as he sat down next to me rocking us back and forth.

People were very nice and would bring me a bottle of water. Then the worst happened. The one thing I didn't wanted to happened, happened. I stood up holding on to Lin and then I saw Jared noticed i was there and started walking towards us. I just grabbed Lin's shirt and he looked at him

"Jonathan!" Jared said like he was happy to see me

"Jared go away!" I said trying not to sound to scared

"Wha- I didn't even do anything wrong!" He said laughing

"Jared if you don't leave i swearto god" Lin told him mad

"Oh come on! I'm just here to say hi to my ex, i miss him!" He said smiling. God i hate that smile so much

"Leave. Now!" He told him

"Listen here you dumb shit, he'll leave you too, he'll get tired of you and leave you, and you'll be coming back to me to get back together, so, I'll be waiting" Jared told me close to my face.

It made me nauseous.

He winked and backed away. Then Lin grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and punched him in the face. I just closed my eyes. When i felt Lin was back next to me i held on to him firmly.

"Fucking crazy shits!" Jared said as he walked away. It sounded more like he was running.

"It's ok, I'm here" Lin told me hugging me tightly. People for some reason kept on cheering Lin.

"Don't leave, please" i told him

"Don't worry Groffsauce, I'm not going anywhere. Not without you" he said as he kissed my forehead.

After a couple minutes i let go of him and we went to sit down in a bench. A kind lady asked if i was okay and brought me a soda because I could've had a drop in glucose or some weird shit.

"He's right Lin" i say as i take a sip of the soda

"No, he's not. I won't leave you. There is no way. I won't get tired of you. Ever. I promise. I'll never ever ever leave you." He told me and hugged me

"Thanks babe, but i was talking about us being crazy" i say and make him giggle.

"Oh, Yeah maybe we might be a little bit crazy, but believe me, when there's no coffee, I go Insane!" He said and we both laughed, we then agreed to go back home to rest a little bit. But first we stopped at a restaurant to get food because either of us felt like cooking. And just because, i got him a slice if chocolate cake without him noticing, as a surprise. And i bought whipped cream because i just love whipped cream. We got home and started watching the walking dead.

"I bought you something" i told him

"Why'd you do that?" He asked

"Because you're my boyfriend and deserve all the love available in this universe and beyond" i tell him and he places a million kisses in my face

"What did you buy then?" He asked

"Wait here" i said getting up to grab the slice of chocolate cake that was on the kitchen

"Close your eyes" i told him and he just laughed and closed them

"Now, open your mouth" i told him and he smirked

"You're nasty, now OPEN!" I say as we both laugh and he opens his mouth. I grabbed a spoon and put some cake in his mouth. After a couple second he realized what it was and ate it. He opened his eyes.

"I fucking love you!" He said as he placed a couple kisses on my lips

"I love you so mich baby, you have no idea" he told me. I launched over him and snuggled up with him

"I love you too, like crazy." I say and he hugs me and gives me a kiss on my forehead.