Chapter 20: Steamy situation

Ok I warned y'all last episode, get your holy water bc this whole chapter will definitely make you feel unholy xD SMUT AHEAD. Lots of it..! Ummm Warning I guess: There's a lot of swearing.

~Lin's POV~
We make it inside and I pin him to the wall carefully watching out so he didn't hit his head on the wall. I close the door and lock it. I moved his arms up above his head and held them there with one hand while the other one explored his body and our mouths danced with each other. I licked his lower lip and he allowed the entrance. My tongue battled with his. I pulled him off the wall and we walked into the room still kissing. We laid down on the bed and we were grinding against each other. I could feel my pants get tighter and tighter and I could feel he was getting hard too.

"Damn baby, still got our clothes on and already hard?" I ask teasing with a smirk

"It's not that... hard..." he said chuckling "to get hard with you near" he added. He kept kissing me and as he broke away from the kiss he whispered into my ear a very soft and needy "fuck me"

"As you wish" I say and we go back to kissing.

I hover over him and used one arm to support myself while the other one started to unbutton his shirt and pants. I quickly pulled down his pants and started palming him through the thin fabric of his underwear which was showing his growing boner. His breathing got heavier. I took off my shirt and pants as well and started grinding against him again making him let out small moans. It was like music to my ears.

"Lin, please fuck me already" he told me and with a smirk I pulled down his and my underwear.

"Need prep?" I asked him and he shook his head. I reach out for the lube that was on the night stand and put a generous amount on my dick. I align myself with his entrance and start going in slowly.

"Holy shit Lin!" he yelled holding on to me which made me think I was hurting him so I stopped.

"No no no, keep going" he told me and I did. I started off slow and sliwly picjed up my pace.

"Oh fuck~ that feels nice" he said closing his eyes with pleasure. I start going faster and I hit a spot that made him lose his mind. I found his prostate.
"Aah! Fuck, right there, keep doing that" He said and I did that. Then without warning, pulled out completely which made him groan from the lack of friction
I pulled him closer to me and I went down to his dick and put my mouth around his tip as my tongue twirled around his slit.

"Shit. Omg Lin~" he said arching his back in pleasure. I started bobbing my head up and down fast and he pulled my hair softly. I stopped and without warning slammed my dick back inside him causing a loud moan come out of both of us. I hit that spot again and we were both a moaning mess. I kept playing around with his dick.

"Babe, I need to cum" he told me

"Go ahead baby, I'm close too" I say and within seconds he came all over his stomach and my hand.
"I'm gonna cum" i warn him

"Do it inside" he tells me and after a couple more thrusts I cum insude
"Oh shit. Holy fuck" I moan softly

"Fuck~" he said and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Let's take a shower" He tells me and I nod smiling. We stand up and go to the bathroom to prepare the water for us to go in. The water is now warm enough and I am suddenly pushed against the wall.
"I've been horny for a long time. Tonight we solve that" he said with a smirk. I chuckled and started kissing him again. We move into the warm water and we went back to our business. We finish again and the water was so hot that the mirror got foggy.

We get out of the shower with our underwear on and the room is foggy too... what the hell. Then suddenly the fire alarm goes off.
"Oh my god!" He said and ran out the room to find a candle he left on a table near a curtain... the curtain was on fire. I helped him with some water and we opened the windows to get the smoke out.
"Omg I'm gonna need new curtains" He said and we both had a laugh. I went to get some bags to put the burnt curtain and throw it away.