Chapter 19

~Groff's POV~
We ate dinner I made a while ago but he barely touched his food. He was just playing with it..
"Babe, you haven't eaten anything today... what's wrong?" I ask him. He looks at me with no expression whatsoever. I already know what it is.
"It's nothing... just in pain.." he told me but I know it's not just the pain
"Lin." I insist. He took a deep breath and looked away from me
"Hey, look at me" I said going next to him and slightly and carefully moving his head toward my direction. I managed to establish eye contact between us.
"It's ok, I'm ok, I'm with you and that's all that matters. Don't worry about what happened okay?" I ask him
"I'm sorry..." he told me and I hugged him tightly.
"Don't be. You did nothing wrong Lin. Look, I'm totally fine" I told him and he smiles weakly.
"What can I do to help you?" I ask him
"Can we go to the room and cuddle please? I just need you close to me" he told me.
"Of course we can. Let me just take the dishes to the sink okay?" I tell him and he nods. I quickly take the dishes to the sink and clean up the little mess we had. I walked over to him and carried him bridal style carefully but without warning which made him giggle. I walked into the room and carefully laid him down of the bed so I didn't hurt him.
"Can I ask you a favor?" He asked me
"Of course" I say
"Could you bring me my painkillers? I'm dying in pain" he told me and I gave it to him with a bottle of water he keeps in his nightstand.
"I love you" i told him and he smiled
"I love you more" he told me and we cuddled carefully.
"And just to make sure.. you're not mad at me right?" He asked
"Nope" I answered
"Annoyed at my stubbornness?" He asked
"No. Lin I like everything about you okay? I could never get annoyed of you. I love you" I tell him and he smiles and softly hugs me again. After a while of me playing with his hair and cuddling he fell asleep
"I love you so much Lin. I know you're asleep so you won't hear anything but... Can you imagine us married? Having children. Having awesome Christmas and birthday parties. And getting old together... That'd be a dream come true..." I say to him thinking he wasn't listening... but I was wrong.
"I want two kids" he said and scared the living shit outta me
"Lin.." i say
"I heard everything you said I'm not sleeping. Just have my eyes closed" he told me with his eyes still closed.
"Y-you did?" I ask and he nids and smiles
"Yeah I did. And I like everything you just said" he said slowly opening his eyes to look at me
"I'm glad" I say blushing
"Marrying you is like a dream I can't wait for" he tells me smiling
"I love you" I tell him
"I love you too"

~3-month time skip~

It's been three months since the crash and we're now mostly healed. Fully enough for us to do anything we want. Anthony invited us all to his place to eat dinner so we went and had amazing food jazzy made and then we sat on the outside table talking and laughing. Lin and I have been really careful with each other over the past three months. We're very gentle with each other, when we cuddle or hug we do it very gently because we don't want to hurt the other. But guess what. Over the past three months I've been fucking horny... so I said I'd go to the bathroom real quick and because why not took some pictures to send Lin. I went back outside and taking advantage of us sitting pretty far from everyone I sent it to him and waited for his reaction. He took out his phone and saw it was from me and opened it. His eyes went wide open and a smirk took over his face as he turned to look at me. He licked his lips and stood up.
"Y'all, we'll leave. We're a bit tired and wanna rest" he told everyone making me chuckle. I stood up too and after we said bye to everyone we hopped in the car and he looked at me and smirked. It was a very short yet long drive. We made it safely and as soon as we were inside he pinned me to the wall, still very delicately and locked the door... this will be fun.

A/N: prepare some holy water for the next episode because things get steamy ;) literally... also prepare yourself for smut followed by angst