1

<Colby's POV>
Auradon is a beautiful place but with the most ugly origins. Battles between villains and hero's took place before the separation. We were able to divide the villains and royalty between two islands. i mean us royals received more luxury then the villains did but that was not my doing. Soon that will change, villains and royals will be at peace at last once i'm king. I'm not king yet but i will be soon, and by soon it means by next month. And that's where this story kinda begins. I was standing on a stool while being measured for my coronation suit. During this i got kinda distracted and lost in my train of thought while looking out the window. I watched as the waves flowed with the wind and watched as some crashed against an island. The island wasn't just one ordinary island it was the Isle of the Lost. This was where all the villains and the villains kids roamed and could live. My thought process was cut off when my parents walked into the room holding onto each other. i loved my parents honestly, i mean being the son of THE Belle and Beast of Auradon... it had its moments of pressure.

"How does it feel to be king next month Cole?" My dad was excited for me to be king and i was too, but cringed at the fact he called by my actual name instead of my preferred name. "It's exciting and all but there's a lot of pressure on me to live up to you, ya know? And remember that we talked about calling me Colby now" "Yes i understand but it's more formal" I nodded letting the soon to be argument go and took a breathe. "Mom, dad I have decided on what my first proclamation as king will be." "Okay that's great sweetie, what is it?" My mom gave me her undivided attention, that women was the sweetest person you'll ever meet. "Well I've decided to let kids from the Isle get a chance here in Auradon." As soon as the words came out of my mouth they immediately froze up. My mom was speechless while my dads shock turned into slight anger. "Are you sure son? They're on that island for a reason" I could tell he was worried about not only me but for the people of Auradon, but i wanted to reassure him that this idea could be our chance at peace. "I wanna give them a second chance. Not all kids are like their parents and besides I was thinking of starting out with four then slowly bring more" He started to calm down which made me mentally smile since he's actually listening to my pitch of peace. "Well who are the kids?" "The son of Cruella de Vil, the daughter of the Evil Queen, the daughter of Jafar, and the son of Maleficent-" "Are you serious? Maleficent?! Do you know how dangerous she is?!" "Yes i understand but dad their kids aren't like their parents. Just give them a chance" I pleaded to him trying to make him understand that they aren't all bad. I needed him to see that people can change and that people can judge those kids from events that took place even before they were born. It wasn't fair to those kids on the island. He took a deep breath before looking at me with a half hearted smile. "Okay maybe they aren't all bad" I smiled being proud of myself for standing up for what i was passionate about. "Thanks dad" He gave me a nod before talking my moms hand and them walking out of the room. It left me to stare out the window towards the island again to wonder about the kids on the Isle. Especially about the ones that were chosen.

A/N:
Sorry that this first chapter is short and not as good but it will get better (hopefully...) I'll try to update as much as possible (if I can..) But anyways hope you're liking the story and I love guys ❤❤

740 words

/// HEYYYY- i'm proofreading and editing my first book cuz i'm bored ya know. and thank you so much for all the love this book has gotten for the last year (correct me if i'm wrong) but yeah. keep
enjoy this book and the second one is kinda on the way lol ///