7

~Smut/teasing warning later in the chapter~

<Sam's POV>
We've been trying to make this love potion recipe for hours now but have been struggling with most of the ingredients, especially at the one part of the recipe. It said it needed a genuine human tear and us VK's don't ever cry, especially out of joy do this is gonna be hard to figure out how to do this.

"Ughhhh why can't we get this human tear, like is it that complicated." I was frustrated and just wanted to give up. "Um how about we use this onion and cry from that." Jake said grabbing an onion from a basket right next to him since he was sitting on the counter. "No Jake it has to be a natural human tear. Not a tear from a fucking onion you moron" I said still frustrated and kinda pissed and slam my hands on the table. "Woah Sam calm down its okay." Kat said trying to reassure me it's okay and to calm me down as I sighed. "Sorry sorry but we have to follow this recipe exactly or it won't work" "Well maybe we could-" Devyn started but was cut off by Corey walking into the kitchen and looking at us weirdly while I covered my spell book with a napkin.

"Oh hey guys, I don't know you were in here. I was just getting a midnight snack" He said while smiling. "Oh hey Corey" I said nodding while Corey spotted the bowl and walked over to it and sticking his finger in it and putting some in his mouth and my eyes wiped in fear. "No-" I shouted as he laughed. "I promise I won't double dip" He smiled and wiped his finger off. "Well do you feel anything, like do you feel different?" I asked just in case the spell worked when I looked over at Devyn while she smirked and trying flirting with him. He looked at her confused and shrugged. "Could use some chips." He said while opening the fridge and grabbing little brown chocolate chips and putting them into the bowl. I was confused of why he would put those in the recipe but I left it alone at the moment. "So you making cookies?" He said and looked at all of us with a big smile while we gave him a confusrd looks. "Oh come on like when you sad or down and your mom decides to bake you some of her famous chocolate chip cookies. Then when the cookies come out of the oven you just enjoy the hot cookie as it brightens your mood and make you feel better. Then you thank you mom for making it and you feel unstoppable cuz of what she did for you to make you happy..." He said smiling while we all looked at each other and looked down and nodded. I looked back up at Corey who was sad that we never sad good times with our parents, he felt a little guilty.

"O-oh I'm so sorry... I didn't know, that's awful." He said while tearing up and started to shed a tear as it rolled down his cheek. I slowly walked to him and carefully wiped his tears away and casually put one tear in the bowl when he turned away to wipe the rest of his tears. "Corey it's okay, we're fine no need to feel sorry" He smoked and nodded to reassure him as he smiled and nodded too. "Okay well I'm gonna go to bed guys, try and save me some. Bye-" He said as he left the room and sighed in relief and went bad to the bowl and mixed the batter. "Jake, Devyn baking pan and oven, Kat help me with these cookies" I said while stiring the batter as they all nodded and went along with making these love potion cookies.

~Next Day~ (obviously still Sam's POV)

So it was the next day and I was standing at my locker waiting for Colby with the other VK's but we were all spread out so it wasn't suspicious. And if I was honest I was nervous, yes I like Colby in a way I can't explain but this is for what my mom wants and I can't disobey her. I just gitta do what I need to do, so I can get the job done and make my mom proud. I was standing there waiting when I finally saw him with Brennen and I naturally rolled my eyes. I didn't like Brennen, he was way too controlling and preppy in my opinion, but once I heard Brennen leave I knew it was game on. I grabbed the cookies and closed by locker and went up to him. "Hi Colebear!" I sarcastically stated and rolled my eyes a little when he didn't even flinch, he just laughed and closed his locker. "Oh hey Sammy and thanks for pointing that name out... It's really embarrassing but Brennen insists to call me that" He says smiling and laughs a little and looks at me. I liked the nickname, Sammy... It's cute especially when he uses it. But you gotta focus Sam, not focus on a fucking nickname this Hot- no! Cute- no! Sweet- no!! Ughhhh stop playing with my feelings head. "Cool but I made some cookies last night and wanted to see if you'd like some" I shrugged holding up the bag of cookies. "I wish I could but the Tourney games today and I-" He was saying til I cut him off. "No no no I get it, never trust a villain. Ha very smart move to not take-" I stopped talking once I saw him take a cookie and eat a bite. "See I completely trust you. Wait is chocolate chip?" He said while eating the cookie as I nodded and giggled cuz it was adorable. "But do you feel anything, like do you feel different?" I asked him as the other VK's slowly came up to me while him and I stared into each other's eyes which was nice if I was honest, not complaining to look into his beautiful ocean eyes.