2

<Sam's POV>
I'm a villain kid. Not just any villain kid. I'm the son of Maleficent. I've always wanted to impress my mom, make her proud of me for once. So I try my hardest to be as evil as I can. But it can also be quite fun messing and terrorizing people. I know that probably sounds wrong but sometimes it can be enjoyable. After a couple of hours of causing mischief or what I call fun, we got done and laughed it off. I stole a lollipop from a kid nearby in a wagon and laughed in this face and flipped it off. Yeah I can be an asshole and sarcastic sometimes, well most of the time. I saw some people and run and coward in fear and I automatically knew it was my mother. So I turned around and saw two boneheads, she pushed them aside roughly and looked at me.

"Hey mom" "Stealing candy Sam is that really what you can do?" She smirked and laughed. "Well it was from a baby." I smirked and she looked a little impressed and it make me feel good. "Now that's my mischievous son" She smiled and laughed while her boneheads went around behind us, well mostly Jake, Devyn, and Kat. Their my friends, well kinda my family. "Well I received news that you four are being transferred to a new school.... In Auradon-" She said kinda disgusted by the name. "What?!" That was all I could say when I tuned around and saw them try to run away but were turned around. "Mom I don't wanna go to a new school, especially Auradon with prissy  pink princes" I mocked on the prince part. Oh yeah if I forgot to tell you I'm gay, even tho I've never dated or loved anyone before I just am. "Yeah, I don't do uniforms." Devyn said while rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. "And with princesses..." Kat said excited but immediately dropped it and looked down. I always knew she was Auradon girl, we're best friends after all we tell each other everything. "Yeah and I heard they allow dogs and I don't do dogs" Jake said scared and worried. He's always been afraid of dogs because of what his mom tells him, kinda cruel if you ask me but that's why she's Cruella de Vil. Devyn barked in his ear and he jumped making her laugh and him glaring at her while I turned back around to face my mother. "So yeah come on children" She chimed and turned around walking away. I groaned and mouthed 'wtf' and followed her.

We got back and she sat in her chair and grabbed a nail file and started filing her nails. "So all you gotta do is find fairy godmother magic wand and break the barrier. Easy" She shrugged and threw the file somewhere. "But mom I-" She cut me off. "You will do it Samuel, I don't care how but you will do it" She looked at me and her eyes started glowing so I started to glow mine and stare. It lasted about a minute before I backed out since she was too powerful and looked down and sighed and nodded. "Fine, whatever" "Good because if you don't your grounded for the rest of your life mister" She smirked and winks at me. "What I-?!" I stop myself before it got  any worse. The others went to their parents to a little talk. My mother went to the fridge and got out her spell book. "Son here now-" I walked over to her and saw the book in her hands. "So I'm giving this to you to use in any way you want to to get me that magic wand so I can bend good and evil to my will!-" "Our will." The Evil Queen said and looked at her with the others nodding in agreement. "Yeah yeah our will" She rolled her eyes and shoved the book at my chest and walking away. Before we could do anything else we heard a honk and assumed it being our ride to Auradon. "Oh their hereeee" She chimed dragging out the 'e' as we all scrambled outside and put out stuff on the back and the others got in. I stopped at the door and looked up at my mother giving me a glare and pointed her fingers from her eyes to me signaling she'll be watching. I nodded and got in the car and it drove off to a place we'd soon call our second home.

A/N:
Okay that was longer then the last chapter but tbh I still think it's bad but usually every beginning to a story is bad right? But ayeeee 2 parts in one day that's fun😂 Well anyways I'll try to update as much as I can and yeah love you guys ❤❤

821 words