The Pool

The families had arrived around 3PM island time and although being very jet lagged they were all eager to go for a swim but by the time they had chatted and unpacked all their belongings it was too dark to go snorkeling. The Peirce sisters made their way to the beautiful salt water infinity pool on the edge of the island and as they did they passed a small hut which was full of free ice cream and slushies! They decided to take a break ( of absolutely nothing but I mean they're on holiday ;) and stop to try some of the delicacies provided. They went over to the slushie machine and helped they were helping themselves when all of a sudden Britt heard a familiar voice. She turned around to see the beautiful Latina girl standing there with her skin glowing like the sun in a dark red bikini which seemed to complement every single curve of her body. Her hair was in a slicked back pony tail revealing her long neck. Brittany admired her body and honestly couldn't think of one thing she didn't believe was perfect. "Hi , erm Santana right?" Sam quickly said. "Oh, hi!" Santana replied blushing after seeing Britt staring at her stomach. "I was just renting some...umm snorkeling stuff for, erm , tomorrow." Santana nervously replied. "We were just about to go to the pool, wanna come?" Brittany rapidly chimed in. "Uh sure!" And with that Sam ran over to the pool and left the two teens by themselves. It was strange at first but after Brittany broke the awkward silence by saying how she wondered if Lord Tubbington was secretly smoking while she was away, they were chatting and giggling the whole way there.

XXX

When they got to the pool there was no one in sight, not even Chloe, so the girls just went ahead and layed their towels on two sunbeds next to eachother. Santana was about to lie down but she didn't have the time to think and a big splash of water came over her on the edge of the pool. "Hey!" Santana called jokily and not long after both girls were in the pool messing about. They giggled, splashed and swam for about 30 mins when they realised that Britt's sister was nowhere to be found. The thought didn't even faze them and they kept having the time of their lives. They were playing catch with a ball they found on the edge of the pool and Britt was so determined to get it that she wrestled (well the wrestle was more of a this is a great opportunity to put my hands around Santana's waist) the brunette until getting it. After Britt successfully held the ball she still had one arm wrapped around the dark haired girl's wet body. The blonde quickly let go of the ball and pulled Santana close to her. Their lips joined in a sweet, soft kiss when all of a sudden they could hear Samantha screaming away trying to find them. Britt immediately climbed out the pool and ran back to her villa. Santana did the same.