The Dance

A while had passed and the day came to an end meaning that it was dinner time. Both families went separately to dinner and sat in completely different areas so there was no interaction between them. Everyone finished dinner and they met up at the lounge next door where they had a cocktail or two. The parents chatted along while the daughters kept eachother entertained. Santana went to sip her mojito when she was stopped by Britt. "Can I try some?" she asked cautiously. "Um, yeah sure," replied Tana slightly confused. The blonde had never had a drink and was curious to taste alcohol for the first time. As the clock stuck 10 the parents decided they wanted to go for a wonder around the island, leaving Britt, Santana and Chloe alone. As soon as the parents left a loud music started playing and a disco ball was lowered down from the ceiling. The girls had drank a couple of mojitos each so they were a bit tipsy. They watched a few people get up and dance but Santana didn't want to focus on the dancers incase one of the Pierce sisters wanted to dance. She didn't want to embarrass herself infront of her friend. After about 5 minutes the blonde dragged the other two right up onto the dance floor and started busting out some serious moves. Tana watched, enchanted by the capability of her friend. Then the latina started to join in and dance with Brittany. The two of them were dancing close to eachother and Britt had her hand around Tana's waist. Moving closer and closer towards eachother, they were almost close enough to kiss. "You know, I'm so glad we met," shouted Santana trying to get her point across over the loud music. "Yeah! Me too," said Brittany with a big grin across her face. Chloe decided to leave as she got bored because the girls were much more interested in eachother than they were talking to her. A few hours passed and the girls were absolutely wiped out from all the dancing. Britt had drank too much and was struggling to even walk in a straight line so the brunette accompanied her back to her villa slowly. The blonde kept saying that "Everyone thinks I'm going to become the stripper drunk." Her words were slurred and Santana could barley keep track of what the blonde was actually saying but at around 2 AM Britt was safe in bed. "Okay, goodnight," whispered Tana trying to to wake up Sam or Mr and Mrs Pierce. "Wait," Britt rapidly said. "Stay here with me tonight," she continued. After hearing these words Santana didn't even hesitate and got into bed with Brittany. The blonde had passed out as soon as they got in bed but the other girl layed there and reflected on her evening.