Hometime

And so the day had finally arrived. The day they had all dreaded. The day they were all trying to forget would come. It was time to go home.

"Hurry up Brittany!!!" screamed Chloe. "I'm coming." replied the blonde rapidly coming through the doors of the villa out of breath. She had a sad expression plastered across their face. They all did. "Okay, so we have time to eat lunch and then finish packing up our stuff. The sea plane is arriving at 4pm sharp and because of the difference between the island and Male it means that we'll be there at 3:30pm Male time." said Mrs Pierce as she put on some light makeup. The rest of the family just rolled their eyes. "Um, I know we should be packing but I'm already finished so can I go see Santana?" asked Britt veyy cautiously. "No we have to get everything ready!" shouted Miss Pierce. "Go honey," defended her father in a soothing tone. So she went. Brittany made her way down the steps, across the Jeti and to Santana's villa which was located on the beach, opposite the ocean.

*knock knock*

"Brittany! Hey omg I thought you'd be getting ready to leave?!" questioned the brunette. "Yeah well um I finished packing and urm well I wanted to see you" mumbled Britt honestly. Santana blushed. "How long do you have?" asked Tana. "Until lunch" replied Britt. "Come with me" said the brunette mysteriously. But so she did. The two girls made their way across the island, hand in hand. Britt admired Santana's beautiful figure and the way that the dark red complemented and contrasted her skin tone. She looked perfect. Tana led her friend through the island until they arrived at a spot. Brittany was rather confused as she couldn't see anything. Suddenly, Santana disappeared, confusing Britt rather a lot. "Over here" she said with a big grin on her face. Brittany turned around and saw the latina swimming on a hammock in the middle of a bush. The hammock was completely hidden from all life and Tana had found it by mistake when she went for a walk the other day. "It's beautiful" whispered the blonde. Neither of them could stop smiling. They both laid down together on the hammock. Brittany's head laying on Santana's chest and they just stayed their in a comfortable silence for at least twenty minutes. They enjoyed eachothers company, the feeling of eachothers skin. Britt finally started speaking about how much she was going to miss Santana and made sure that they had all the correct contact information. It was 1pm and they realised that they were due to meet their family for lunch. Britt sat up and softly kissed Santana. Her lips were soft and subtle, it was only quick because they knew they had to go.

XXX

Then the time came. Brittany was leaving the island, as was Santana but not for another day or so. There was a big g parade at the end of the Jeti where the managers and workers said goodbye to their residents. The sea plane was coming. They could all see the plane coming towards them. Santana felt something in her eye, she soon realised it was a tear which then dripped down her face. She was utterly broken that she would no longer get to be in paradise with her new favourite person. The sea plane arrived and the families started saying goodbye to eachother. Chloe went in and gave Santana a massive hug, "Thanks for saving my life by the way" she whispered in her ear as she let go. The only people left to say goodbye were Brittany and Santana. The blonde came closer and grabbed her friend. They hugged so tightly and passionately. Both girls on the verge of tears, trying to remember that this was no where near the end, but it felt like the end. It was the end. The end of where they could be themselves, without anybody giving their opinion even if nobody asked for it, where they could live without the rumors and the looks. But they were thankful, so freaking thankful. It dosen't happen everyday that you meet your soulmate on a remote island in the middle of nowhere, but they had. They had been eachothers saving grace. Their relationship was far from over. Brittany let go of Santana and grabbed her backpack. She said goodbye to Marisol and backed away, closer to the plane. The blonde sat at the window seat, looking out at her friend. Tana waved and Britt waved back. The plane took off and Brittany S Pierce was gone. Santana took a moment and just stood their, standing,thinking. All of a sudden she got a text *new message from brittanyyy* she opened it as quickly as she could. It was a selfie from the plane captioned "missing you already xoxo your summertime crush ;).

omg no way that the story is officially over! i have dragged it on for over six months hahaha , do you guys want me to carry on with this series in a new book or just keep adding chapters about what life is like back at home?? thank you all for reading my wattpad x