Too Hot To Handle

Santana was laying in her bed in her room being cooled by the strong breeze coming from the fan that hung above her head as sweat dripped down her forehead. "Mummmmm!" Santana moaned, "Why is it so hottttt" she continued. "Go for a swim?" Maribel suggested. "Fine." The brunette said while huffing and making her way across the beach and to the sea. She sat on the sand just on the edge of the shore so that the waves could easily crash upon her feet but not too much that'd she'd get fully wet. Tana admired the view and couldn't bare the thought that in 3 short days she'd have to go back to reality. After a few minutes of sitting there and staring at her surroundings she heard a familiar laugh coming from behind her. "Tanaaa, heyyyy!" said Britt all giggly. "Oh hey ! I was about to go for a swim" replied Santana gesturing towards the sea. "Oh, do you mind if I come with? I'm in the mood for some action" asked Brittany hesitantly. The latina stretched out her hand, offering it to the blonde as a signal of acceptance to her offer. Carefully both girls got into the water. "Watch out!! Don't step on the coral!" warned Santana. Britt was naturally clumsy and hadn't quite grasped onto the fact that if you touched the coral it would die. "Oops, sorry" said Brittany. A swarm of tiny little fish started swimming around their feet and both girls were squirming about as it tickled. All of a sudden the blonde lost her balance but Santana caught her with no hesitation. Britt layed there with Santana's arms wrapped around her waist in the water so she wouldn't float away. Both staring intensely at eachother. Tana leant in for a kiss and Britt kissed back but suddenly they heard a scream.