Afternoon Tea

At about 3 pm Santana Lopez was lying on the hammock listening to music and singing along softly. The sky was a deep romantic blue which lit up the island. All of a sudden, the latina felt her phone buzz and quickly checked to see the notification. Much to her suprise it was a text from Britt saying : 'Hey! Meet up @ the pool??' Tana quickly replied saying that she'd be there in 5 minutes. Once Santana arrived she looked around her and realised that she had arrived before her friend so she went and ordered a cocktail at the bar. She took the cocktail and placed it at the side of the pool while she dipped her feet it in the water. She looked into the pool and realised that she could see her reflection almost perfectly. After a few seconds she was startled by Brittany who was standing behind her. Britt helped her up and together they decided to have some afternoon tea. There was no lack of food on the island but to get rid of the awkwardness they decided it was best to do something. Both girls sat down, opposite to one another and chatted about school and their hobbies for about an hour. It turned out that both girls did cheerleading and loved to perform, they agreed they had to sing a song or something before they went home. Once they finished their drinks, the blonde suggested that they play ping pong so both walked over to the table. "I'm not very good," warned Santana. "I'm sure you'll be good," replied Britt. "If not you're still pretty so you get extra points," she added while giggling. After a few minutes of trying to play Britt realised that Tana had no clue what she was even doing so she went to her side of the table and demonstrated. "So you use this hand to hit the ball..." started Brittany. "This is useless! Let's do something else?" moaned Santana. "Noooo!" whined Britt right back. At this point the blonde put her hands around the brunettes waist and corrected her posture, she took Tana's hand and wrapped it around the bat and then swung Santana's arm back and forth to show the movement that she needed to do. The entire time that Britt was demonstrating Santana just stood there, blushing.