Under The Sea

The next day Brittany was chilling on the hammock outside of the villa while waiting for the rest of her family to get their stuff ready so they could go to breakfast. They hadn't had breakfast on the island yet which meant they had no clue what to expect but they were ready. "HURRY UP CHLOE! I NEED TO PEEEEE!!!" screeched Brittany to her sister. After a good 20 minutes of the whole family being awake, the four of them left the villa and made their way towards breakfast. "Don't you just love the feeling of the sand in-between your toes as soon as you step outside your villa?" asked her mum in an extremely calm and relaxed tone. After a few moments they had arrived at the breakfast buffet and much to their suprise they found hundreds of different types of breakfast foods all layed out perfectly.

XXX

Breakfast was over and Santana was lying on the sunbed just outside of her beach villa trying to tan her, already caramel coloured, skin when her mum came and told her that she'd signed them up for a 'snorkeling exploration' trip-where a boat takes you out to sea and you go snorkeling around different coral reefs- Ms Lopez went on about how it came included in the price of the stay and how they needed to make the most of this trip. Santana grunted at the thought of having to get up and do something that required thinking and exercise but she'd knew it make her mother happy so she got ready. After about an hour Maribel and her daughter headed to reception to catch their boat. As the brunette approached the welcoming receptionist she heard a very familiar voice behind her. "Tana! Omg are you going snorkeling?"asked Britt enthusiastically. "Uh, yeah. I guess," Santana said while blushing. Mr and Mrs Pierce met up with Ms Lopez and started chatting away about boring adult stuff like the weather but all the young latina could think about is how that she'd spend the next 3 hours with such a beautiful girl who she had kissed the day before. "So, Santana. Who are your friends?" asked Chloe. "My friends?!" replied Tana quickly. "Yeah, I mean not to sound weird but as we live so close to eachother maybe we know the same people?" inserted Brittany. "Um...well my best friend is called Mercedes," said the brunette with a very confused expression plastered across her face. "Omg, I swear that's the girl that Quinn lived with!?" Sam said facing Britt. "You know that girl I was telling you about yesterday... the GAY one?" the blonde explained. Santana instantly went bright red and didn't speak for a whole minute after that. The siblings spoke back and forth about how the world is so small and that they can't believe that they have a person in common. "We have arrived at our first destination!" shouted the driver of the boat. Everyone was told the safety regulations and told where to and no to go while swimming. Soon after everyone was jumping into the water. After a few minutes of sorting their snorkeling gear out they departed. As they swam along the coral reef they were greeted with a rainbow of different coloured fish. There were hundreds of different sizes and shapes of fish swimming around them as if there was nobody around. Brittany felt bad for disturbing them as they looked so peaceful and relaxed. "Ahhh!" Santana screeched. She suddenly backed far away and swam right into Brittany. The blonde wrapped her hands around the waist of the latina and held her tight until she expressed her problem. "A shark!" Tana finally blurted out. The instructor proceeded to explain how the sharks were harmless and never ate humans. "You know, in the end, dolphins are just gay sharks," Brittany informed Santana. The brunette once again blushed. The pair were still floating in the middle of the sea and Britt's hands were still wrapped around Tana's waist.