The Scream

Both girls were startled and looked at eachother dead in the eyes. They splashed about while they tried to get up and saw that just across from them on the welcome jeti Chloe had fallen in to the sea. Chloe could swim but she wasn't that good and she was starting to panic. Fully clothed, Chloe started sinking under the water, her contact lenses falling out, meaning that everything was blurry. Small shrieks were coming from the girl and suddenly the couple realised what was going on. Santana rapidly leapt out of the water and ran over to the Jeti. She could see a circle of bubbles from where Chloe was trying to breathe. "Stay calm Chlo, we got you." said the brunette trying to keep it together. "Help..me!" stuttered Chloe from under the water. After a barley a few seconds had passed, the Latina jumped into the water. Tana was a much better swimmer than Chloe but half of the sisters size. "I'm coming" spluttered Santana trying to get closer and closer to Britt's sister. And then the brunette dove down and retrieved the girl from under the water. With the help of Brittany, who had been too in shock to do anything, they managed to get Chloe up onto the Jeti. "The pulse is faint" said Santana cautiously of worrying the blonde. A few minutes passed and what they were doing seemed to be helpless. "Britt, go find a doctor!" screamed Tana. And with that the girl was off, leaving her friend to do the work. "HELP!HELP!" shouted Santana, but still no reply. So she took matters into her own hands, she began CPR. The girl started pressing down on Chloe's chest and doing compressions every 3 seconds just like she had learnt from that TV show she watched on the plane. But Chloe didn't seem to improve. "There's something blocking her airwaves" murmured the latina to herself. "I need to figure a way to get the water out of her windpipe" she continued quietly. "Just bellow neck but before the chest" said Tana. After a few more compressions, the brunette realised that she needed to press down on the bottom of her throat, the trachea, to release the water. And so she did. With one strong, firm push, water started gushing out of Chloe's throat and Brittany's sister started to cough. "Temperature's normal, no dilation of the eyes, teeth look normal and throat is a bit swollen but nothing much" examined Santana. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?!" questioned Brittany shocked to her core. "I pick things up quick" smirked Tana. Britt hugged her friend so tight she could barley breathe. "Thank you" whispered Chloe, trying to recover. "You're welcome" said Santana while blushing.

*i'm not a medical professor or anything lmao all ik about this stuff is from tv so don't mind if it's not exactly correct :)*