console • j.w

2.0k WORDS;

warnings: onesided love, angst, caring!jackson, swearing, mentions of horror and gore, lots of but's and time skips ( sorry 😔) , and just jackson being a sweetheart, minimal kissing

"Did y'all- you know?" Kia wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

You scoffed and palmed her face away from your desk. She wasn't even supposed to be talking anyway. The teacher already called her out several times for trying to talk to you.

Kia was only trying to get the details on went down with you and Jackson Wang last weekend at a party. Truth be told, nothing happened. The both of you talked all night. Connected. He was sweet but feelings were not on your agenda.

College was, so was work, and money. Not boys. Not feelings. And not Jackson Wang.

"No, dumbass. We just talked." You decided to spare her with the truth. Hoping it would keep her off your back for at least the rest of the class.

"Y'all talked for three hours? Ain't no way." She sneered, shaking her head with a smirk.

"There is a way. If you're with the right guy." You shrugged.

"Yea, yea. You like him?" Kia jeered instantly.

You scoffed and continued to work on your algebra questions. Knowing to finish quick so Kia could get her share from your paper.

"No. I don't like him, Key. He could be a cute friend though."

"With that face? I know damn well-"

"Kia Williamson, are you still talking? Come up front please."

A weight left your body once the final bell rung. It had been about three weeks since you and Jackson started to become friends. And the relationship went fast. You would definitely consider him one of your top five.

There was a problem though. You're pretty sure Jackson has feelings for you. You're not completely sure because- well- you didn't ask him but it's just a feeling in your gut.

But it also might just be the fact that he's a walking sweet tooth. Either way he's so nice towards you. You've never really gotten along with the boys at your school. They're usually immature and pick on you. You brush them off though because you have bigger and better things to do than worry about their jokes.

Anyway, Kia had after school detention today for talking in class. It was her last day though. You were satisfied and upset at the fact. At least she didn't annoy you during class for the last two weeks. Although, you're left to walk home alone. Which sucks.