665

my heart started beating rapidly as i speed walked all the way towards my apartment. before i could react to what had happened to me, a sticking pain hit my head and everything became a blur.

d e a t h . . .

i rolled onto my back, gasping for air as i clinched my stomach. i've never felt this pain in my lower stomach before as my breathing became heavy. i wanted to scream but my lips were taped together just like my hands and feet. i mumbled a soft help as i began crying. my tears rolled off my cheeks and onto the cold hard ground. i turned to look to my right and froze, i tried to scream but nothing came out. it was like i was paralyzed.
a corpse of a dead women laid next to me. she was naked but the worst part was her eyes seemed to be removed from her eye sockets.

i wanted to scream and yell for help but i couldn't. i felt fear crawl up into my stomach as i rolled across the ground, wanting to get far away from the women's corpse on the ground. suddenly, i heard a loud bang from above me. i froze still as footsteps became louder and louder and before i knew what was happening, light scattered around the dark room. my eyes widen as i saw many dead corpse around the ground, all butt naked and... d e a d.

"is my toy finally awake?" i heard a low voice come from the light source and at that moments, a tall figure began walking towards my shaking body.
the man wore a medical masked stained with blood, his black hair covered eyes as he bent down slightly to get a better look at me. he tilted his head slightly as he reached a hand towards me, causing me to move away.

"you look better tied up in my basement.." said the man before pulling his hand away from me.