devil

after a few weeks of living with taehyung, he's been avoiding me though he's kept an eye on me. one of his rules is to never enter the second door to the right, upstairs. i'm always tempted to go inside that door but i can't find the courage to. the more i'm stuck here, the more i think about how i'm missing so much stuff. movies, concerts, music releases, and so much more.

the door slowly crept open and then closed. "you should do something around this house. get your lazy ass up and actually help out around the house," he laid down behind me.

"clean?"

"that would be great," he said before grabbing my waist and pulled me closer to him. "you know what else would be great as well?" he mumbled against my ear before letting out a deep chuckle.

he rubbed against my thigh before moving up slightly. i bit my lip as i tried to move away from the other.

"piece of shit!"

no one's pov

taehyung grabbed jungkook and forced him to straddle the other male. "don't you ever fucking move away from me when i'm showing you affection. you love me don't you?" he hissed as he grabbed a handful of jungkook's and pulled his head back.

"y-yeah! i l-love you so much!" the male screamed as he felt tears in his eyes. "please don't hurt me..." he mumbled softly as the male slowly removed his grip on his hair.

jungkook bent down slightly and cupped taehyung's cheeks, "i-if you like it then... go ahead and punish me.." he then pressed his lips against the other male's lips.

taehyung moved his hands onto jungkook's hips and held them. shamefully, he pressed jungkook down onto his crotch, causing taehyung to let out a moan. this wasn't supposed to be happening but taehyung couldn't help himself but to explore. he pushed the other male away slightly before inhaling, he wanted to continue but he might regret it if he didn't stop.

"make dinner, i wanna know how skillful you are at cooking."