School

Betty POV
I walk out of my new room in my new house on the Southside that's right next to Reggie and Fangs. I go downstairs to the living room where Cheryl, Toni, and Veronica we're sitting on the nature green couch.

"Oh you sweet innocent child." Cheryl stands up. "No."

"What do you mean?"

"You're not wearing that." Veronica says, "This is Southside high. You'll stick out like a lion in a heard of zebras."

"How would you know you've been going to Northside schools forever."

"Betty trust me. I know."

"Even if she doesn't," Toni walls to me, "I do. Been on the Southside my whole life." Cheryl takes my hand and drags me upstairs. Toni and Veronica follow.

They sit me at my dressing table facing them and not the mirror. Toni goes to my closet and Cheryl pulls lipstick out her purse. She puts it on my lips. Veronica puts eyeshadow on me. Toni comes out of my small walk in closet with some clothes.

"This'll have to do." She hands me a dusty pink skirt and an olive green shirt with 'princess' written on the top and white see through stockings . I put it on and look in the mirror.

"Never thought I'd look like this." I look at the dark toned eyeshadow and red lips on me. "And what is this eyeliner, V." It's easier to notice than I would ever do.

"One more thing." Toni says turning me around. She takes my hair out of the ponytail. She takes the hair in her hands and makes a messy ponytail.

"After school I'm taking you shopping." Veronica says. "You can't go around looking like the perfect girl next door anymore." I nod. "Also those brown boots." She points to the shoes I never wear. I go to them.

"Let's go we'll be late." Toni laughs at me.

"The later the better." She says walking out. When we get downstairs Cheryl hands me a black book bag with a green snake on it.

We go outside Veronica and Cheryl get in a Jeep. "See you at school."

"Wait you're going too?"

"B, we only went to Riverdale High to protect you."

"Okay." Veronica drives off.

"Hop on." I look at Toni who's on her motorcycle.

"What?"

"Come on."

"What about a helmet?"

"Oh right." She picks something up, "This was made for you." She holds a white helmet with a crown spray painted in gold. I smile. "Jug made it for you." I walk to her and take the helmet.

"When do I get a motorcycle?"

"When you strip down to your underwear, or bare skin." She giggles as I sit behind her, "Hold on." She starts to ride to school.

When we get there I get off and remove the helmet. I look at the school and see Jughead, Sweetpea, Fangs, Archie, and Reggie sitting on the steps talking. A car pulls up behind us. V walks right past me to a boy who wasn't wearing a shirt, "Babe!" She kisses him. I look at Toni confused.

"Jug will explain." I nod and walk to the boys.

"You made me a helmet?" I look down at the boy I'm supposed to marry.

"I told you I have to take care of you." I smile and look at Veronica and Cheryl. "They have to do that." I look back down.

"What?" I ask. He pats for me to sit down next to him. I sit a step higher and he smirks up at me.