Canada gets exposed this time

Ne?? Me, writing again so soon and dealing with a laggy phone? At 1 am? Wow.

America-

After Japan returns to her clan, Russia, Germany, and Ukraine say they are fine to go by themselves so it doesn't look too suspicious for my clanmates if I return too late.

Russia and I have a private 'talk about when we should meet up with Lost Ones Cursed again', which actually was a talk about when we should meet up again.

"So....are you tired or anything?" I ask Russia.

He shakes his head which makes all the fluffy fur on his head flap cutely. I mean what? "So we can meet together again tonight, no?"

"Yeah, does moonhigh sound good?" I chirp.

"Yeah. Ok, we'll meet at the border with the clearing again?" Russia asks.

"Mhmm! Alright, let's go before your littermates get suspicious and eavesdrop!" I snicker.

Russia nods and we tell Ukraine and Germany well decide during the next gathering. As the three European cats travel back to their camp, being smart enough to catch a ton of prey first of course, I cheerfully drop down into a nearby patch of flowers. Mm, they smell so nice! I must've rolled a bit too much because I crushed and ripped some of the flowers. Eh, they'll regrow eventually.

I catch a few mice before actually entering camp. I drop the mice at the fresh-kill pile and instantly St. Kitts and Nevis appear out of nowhere.

"Hey America!" Nevis mews in his high-pitched voice.

"We came to get some nice and fresh prey for our mentors!" St. Kitts added gleefully.

"Alright. Don't wear them out." I laugh as the two twin toms take two mice back to their mentors. (Excuse me, letter t)

I sigh and decide to get some sleep because I'll go see Russia later. Upon entering the warriors den, I luckily see no cat there. I plop down in my nest and close my eyes.

~dream begins because I'm not creative~

I bound through the thicc leaves of the bushes, eager to get to the border quickly.

I can't wait to meet Russia again! He's amazing and the best friend anyone could ask for! Even if he is a little, as Japan would call him, tsundere.

I skid to a stop right before the border, not wanting to trespass before Russia came.

Eventually, I spot his snow-white fur with the bright blue and red parts from in between the trees.

He runs up to me and looks down at me with his nice golden eyes. "Hey America." He greets with his voice a tad lower than usual.

"Hey Ruski!" I nod happily as I cross over the border to him.

Surpisingly, he doesn't take a step back as I leap forward, so I may have crashed into him. We both fall to the ground and because of my not-so-light weight, Russia is pinned beneath me.

He grumbles slightly but flips us over so he is towering over me.

I laugh. "Heh. Sorry about that!" I try and get up, but Russia's paw pushes me down. And he keeps a paw on my chest lightly. "Uhm...could you let me go please?" I ask as kindly as I could. I don't want to get on Russia's bad side.

"But do you really want to go?" He asks seductively with an even lower voice.

"Well...." I trail off. Not really? I mean, this feels right....but I don't know?