Past Life (P1)

Hey guys
M writing for the first time and it's my first story
So plz support me 🙏 and m also quite nervous so if there are any mistakes m sorry for that in advance only

Nandini is a arrogant girl very much in love with her husband Aryaman and trusted her friend Alya a lot.

She met Aryaman with Alya's reference in a business meeting arranged by her father's company and there they both liked each other and later got into relationship. Even if her family was against their relationship she continued to be with him. She never listen to her family and was so involved with Alya that she ignored everything in front of her.

Nandini is currently at the age of 33 and is at her death bed in hospital where she came to know that the person whom she trusted the most are the one cheating behind her back.

With her best friend Alya's help she eloped with Aryaman and married him against her family and now she came to know that the same Alya is the one having affair with her husband Aryaman behind her back.

And because of them only she is in her current state at her death bed as they were giving her slow poison. They both set her up in their trap for her business skills and her background and now when their motto is completed, they both killed her.

She is regretting for the behavior she did towards her family, she's missing them very much at this moment. She wants to have one chance to be a good person.

She was broken from inside and asked why such thing happened with her she asked God that what she did in her past life that she received such brutual betrayal from her most trusted people. She asked God to give her one chance to correct her mistakes and convert every bad deed she did into good deed.

May be God listened to her and granted her wish and she is reborn and went 10 years back when all this started.

Let's see how she will take her revenge with both of them.

So let's see what happens in the future and how Nandini will correct her mistakes and give importance to her family and to herself also.

There may be some grammar mistakes so sorry for that.