Realization (P 23)

Nandini's PoV

Today was a very hectic day for me. Filled with new ups and downs also with a lot of drama.

In morning I got the news that me and Aryaman Khurrana are in a relationship and it was all over the news every channel, internet and everywhere.
I thought I m doomed like how can this happen.

Are you serious me and Aryaman not possible at all. I am already engaged to be married to Mr. Manik Malhotra and here the media is connecting me with that Khurrana. And on top of that how Manik must have read the news. How will I manage him, how will I make him understand that there is no such kind of thing between me and Aryaman. May be this will be our end even before the start.

But due to my parents insistence I once called Manik and tried to explain him everything.
But his reply and reaction shocked me like it was totally unexpected for me to receive this kind of reaction from him. I can't believe he trusted me and also asked me to not bother with it and he will handle everything be it media or anyone.

This situation showed me that I can trust Manik even with my closed eyes like we both know each other for a short period of time but even then he showed his faith I me and our relation and decided to trust me.

Now I think my this decision to marry Manik was the most perfect decision I made in my like till now.
This faith of Manik showed me a light that I can trust him enough and share everything with him whether that is my life, my worries, my happiness and all other things.

This also showed me hope. Hope to love, to care, to cherish.
May be this is my time to cherish my life and cherish him, the person who showed me hope, who trusted me enough to not to believe in any news.

May be this was a test that God had taken of Manik to show me that I can move on in life forgetting all the betrayal that I faced in my previous life.

May be this is my chance to love and live my life again. May be m falling in love with him with all these small gestures that he is showing towards me.

And now I will not look back and move on in my life with Manik the hope the my dark life.

This incident may had caused some damage to my reputation but it surely helped me in discovering my hidden emotions and hope that I can fall in love.

It definitely helped me in realizing my feelings for Manik in my heart ❤️ .

Hey guys
How r u all doing??
Hope u r safe from covid 19
Stay home stay safe 😘

Hope you like this update finally Nandini realised her feelings for Manik

I know m updating after a long time but sorry for that
Will try to update regularly

And last but not the least I know this update is short but please cope up with it

Signing off
Infinity2609❤️