Preparations ( P 27)

All were having their breakfast at Murthy Mansion with lots of fun and masti.

After having their breakfast all moves towards living room to spend time together. They were chit - chatting with one another when suddenly Grandma called Karan and krystal which caught everyone's attention and all stopped talking.

Grandma : Karan krystal I want to discuss something with you.

Karan : Yes aunty, please tell us what u want to say

Grandma : I want to discuss about both Manik and Nandini's relationship.

Krystal : What you want to discuss aunty. Please tell us.

Grandma : As we know Nandini wants time for marriage so I was thinking that why don't we do their engagement which will even make their relationship official in front of whole world as now even Nandini has achieved what she wanted to do till some extent.
What is your opinion Manik and Nandini??

Manik looks towards Nandini to seek her opinion and Nandini in return gestures with ok towards Manik.

Nandini : I am ok with it grandma. It will be done as you see is good.

Manik : Even I don't have any problem with making our relationship official

Karan / krystal : We are ok with as you think is right aunty.

Grandma : Ok so it is decided that we will conduct their engagement after consulting the auspicious date with panditji.

Later grandma calls panditji and he comes to Murthy Mansion as per their request. All welcomes panditji and was made to sit on the sofa where everyone is present. Everyone wishes panditji and Grandma starts to talk with him.

Grandma : Panditji this is my grandson Manik and my to be granddaughter-in-law Nandini. We are thinking to conduct their engagement soon, so can be please find some auspicious date for this occasion.

Panditji : ( After making some calculations in his book) Next Saturday will be a auspicious day for conducting their engagement.

Grandma : So all of u say are you ok with this date or should we look for some other date. What do you say Manik and Nandini??

Both of them looks towards each other and agree for the date.

Grandma : Karan beta, krystal beta what do you say?

Karan : I don't have any problem with this date aunty

Krystal : Aunty but how will we manage to make all the preparations in such short time? ( She asks while being a little tensed)

Karan : Don't worry krystal if u have any problem due to this reason then don't worry we all will manage it.

Abhi : Yes mom, don't worry we will manage it. We will distribute all work among us.

Mukti : Yes mom, don't worry we will manage all the work and there will be not even a single flaw in choti's engagement. (She said this cheerfully in order to lighten up her mood)

This all cheered up everyone and also it made Abhi, Nandini, karan and krystal proud for getting such a understanding person as a part of their family.

Karan : So now your problem is solved, are you ready for this engagement now?

Krystal : Yes m ready and don't try me portray me as a villian in front of all. I was just saying my point of view. Infact m very happy with this date. ( She said all this to karan by making a cute face and giving clarification from her side)

Looking at krystal and karan everyone started to laugh and everyone had a good time at both of their expense. In all this no one noticed that one couple was having their own time and having a eye to eye talk and that couple is none other than Manik and Nandini.

Both were asking about each other's consent regarding their engagement through their eye talk. But later their eye talk was noticed by both Abhi and Mukti who was having teasing smiles on their face. They also gestured everyone to notice both of their eye locks.

Everyone suddenly started to cough which brings them out of their trance and Nandini started to look here and their being embarrassed and Manik with his typical arrogant nature walked out of from there taking Nandini's hand saying that they both are going out to spend sometime together without giving any heed to anyone.

In all this both karan and krystal are feeling overwhelmed as they both know how Manik looked towards them for taking their permission to take Nandini along with him which no one noticed.

*********************************************************

At night after having their dinner all were sitting in living room after Manik and Nandini came from their short drive.

Krystal : So let us divide the work for the engagement.

Abhi you will take care of catering, photographer and music system.

Mukti you will take care of everyone's clothes and decorations.

Karan will make the guest list and handel the media.

Aunty we both will take care of the return gifts and all other jewels.

"Ok boss" replied everyone simultaneously

Manik/ Nandini : What should we do??

Grandma : You both enjoy and also select your engagement rings.

Like this all work was divided and night came to an end. Everyone leaves from their and decided to start all the work for preparations tomorrow.

*******************************************************

Next day everyone started the day and moves to do their own work assigned to them. Grandma and krystal respectively asks Manik and Nandini to go to jewelers and select their engagement rings 💍.

Later they both leaves for their office and decided to meet each other in the evening for going to jewelers for selecting their rings.

It was evening and both came to the decided mall and meets each other in front of the jewelers. They both greets each other and moves inside the shop where the manager of the store in front to receive them seeing Manik there.

Manager : Sir what can I do for you?

Manik : We are here to purchase our engagement rings so can u show us some exclusive rings.

Manager : Sure sir, this side please. (And asks the salesperson to show them their best quality rings)

Both Manik and Nandini goes through all the rings suddenly Nandini also the salesperson to show a particular pair of rings which was kept aside.

Salesperson : Ma'am your choice is very exquisite this is a exclusive ring which is available only 3 in the world.

Nandini after listening this leaves that ring and start to look at some other rings as that was very costly but Manik who sees all this takes that exclusive ring pair and gives his card to salesperson to clear the transaction indicating he is purchasing that ring.

Looking at this Nandini tries to stop Manik to purchase it as it is very costly but he ignores her and purchase the ring pair.

******************************************************

Hey guys
How are you all??

So finally it's Manan's engagement happening

Hope you like the update

Signing off
infinity2609❤️