Surprise ( P 29)

It has been a week since the engagement of Manik and Nandini. They are day by day coming closer to each other.

There is a bit more teasing and flirting among them. Both families are also close with each other. After many years Grandma is also feeling happy with all the love and care she is receiving from Karan, Krystal and all the children.

She is experiencing this environment of joy and teasing after a long time as after death of her son and daughter in law she was all alone with Manik.

On one hand she had to manage the company and other side she also had to take Manik's care. In all this work life she forgot how to live a happy and relaxed life.

No doubt Manik took care of her. He never lacked in any way but there was always a void in her heart craving for a happy family and also craving for Manik who never experienced what is parents love because of early death of his parents. But now she is contended with her new family.

Both Manik and Nandini are opening up to each other as the days are passing on and on. They both are doing something special for one another even though they are very small small things.

Like One day Manik visited Nandini's office and took her for a small coffee date.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Today is one such day, Nandini wake up welcoming a new day with a beautiful smile and shining eyes. She decided to surprise Manik today and spend some time with him.

She go to office with Abhi in his car and asks him not to wait for her in evening as she will be leaving office in half day as she is going to meet Manik. 

In evening, She is visiting Manik's office without his knowledge to give him a surprise taking half day leave from office after winding up all her work.

On reaching Manik's office she goes toward reception desk.

"Excuse me can you tell me where is Manik's office" She asked to receptionist

"How can you call him by his name and who are you just look at yourself why will Manik meet you." receptionist replied to her in a very rude way while eyeing her up and down

"In my knowledge Manik should be your boss and you call your boss by his name and you are asking me who m i to call my fiancé by his name. I didn't know that i can't call him by his name. If you know what i should call him you can suggest me some better name. What do you say should i call him sweetheart or honey or better call him darling. What do you say?" She said while being cocky and arrogant                                                                                                                             
(In mind: I am no more the old Nandini now i know how to deal with whom and i very well know how i should treat such girls who are always ready to make rumors and clinging to her boss in order to gain indecent favor)

"Sorry ma'am, please don't complain about this to sir. I'll never do such thing again and sir's cabin is on 22nd floor" receptionist pleads Nandini to forgive her

"Ok i'll not complain to Manik but you better be careful" Nandini replied and moves towards Manik's cabin

******************************************************************************************************************************

Here in Manik's cabin, he is busy giving lecture or we can say shouting on his employee for his incompetency and Aman is finding ways to calm his boss and safe the life of employee who can pass out anytime due to Manik's anger.