Bondings (P 19)

After the day when everyone met for dinner, a whole month passed in which both Manik and Nandini started to share good bond with each other.

They both started to talk with each other more frequently and are more open and comfortable with each other.

On the other hand, both Manik and Abhi also met frequently in this last month regarding to a project which helped them to share a good bond with each other. Abhi found a big brother in Manik's form and Manik found a small brother in Abhi.

They both shared a very close relations in this one month and started to understand each other very well.

Flashback...

Their relation which was not much close in starting. They became this close when Manik unintentionally heared Abhi talking with his girlfriend who asked Abhi to talk with his parents about their relation because Abhi's parents are searching a bride for him and Abhi was reluctant to talk with his parents.

Later Manik entered the room and Abhi was shocked to find him and he guessed that Manik heard his talk with his girlfriend.

Manik asked Abhi to share with him his problem as he may help in finding a solution for that problem. Abhi after thinking about it a bit, reluctantly talked about his girlfriend and her insecurity with him.

Manik talked with Abhi and made him understand his girlfriend's point of view that she is insecure about their relation and he should once talk with his parents and tell them about his girlfriend so that she has some security and also his parents will be satisfied and will not look for any bride for him in the future.

Other day Abhi talked with his parents about his girlfriend and made them understand that he is not interested in getting married right now that's why he never told about his girlfriend. They asked him his girlfriend's name and in turn he showed them her photo and said Mukti.

Later both Karan and Krystal asked Abhi to bring Mukti as they want to meet her because they liked her very much in the photo and also because of the description that Abhi gave off her.

Next day after convincing Mukti a lot to meet his parents because she was very nervous to meet them this early, he somehow managed her to bring at Murthy Mansion to meet his parents.

Mukti along with Abhi entered the Mansion where in the living room Karan, Krystal and Nandini were sitting. Nandini was also informed about Mukti and Abhi last night.

Mukti nervously went towards Karan and Krystal and take blessings from them by touching their feet and both Karan and Krystal blessed her and asked both Abhi and Mukti to take a seat. Both Karan and Krystal were very impressed with her and in their mind only they accepted her as their daughter-in-law but thought to tease them a little bit.

Krystal : So u love my son. ( Said to Mukti)

Mukti : Yes aunty ( replied nervously)

Krystal : How much do u love him. If ur parents don't accept this relation will u leave him.

Mukti : I love Abhi from my whole heart aunty. He is my life. And regards my parents not accepting Abhi then it's not possible because they both are not with me they r with God and they only sent Abhi in my life like an angel. ( Said very emotionally all the time looking in Abhi's eyes with lots of love)

By looking at Mukti Krystal realized how much she loves Abhi and decided to end her teasing and moves colder to Mukti.

Krystal : Who said ur parents are not here. We r ur parents and are always there for you. We love u a lot and we accept u as our daughter not as a daughter in law.
( She hugs her while saying all this)

Flashback over....

Like this because of Manik, Abhi overcame his fear and was able to introduce Mukti to his family.

After that the Abhi found a bid brother in Manik and always started to take Manik's suggestions if he is stuck in any situation.

Hey guys
How was the chapter??
I know I updated after a very long time but sorry for the delay
And I know i know u r very egar to have some Manan moments
It will be there in the next chapter

So wait for the next chapter
And keep enjoying the story.

Thanks
Infinity2609😊