Amendments (P 24 )

Nandini's PoV

A new day, a new starting. As i got up in the morning from my sleep i freshened up and decided to spend some time with my family, firstly as today is Sunday and a free day for all of us and also because m not able to spend time with everyone from a few days because of one or the other thing, first i was busy with office and now all of this Aryaman drama. Today i realized that the thing which i decided to not do in my this life m repeating it again even thought without any intention that is i am once again neglecting my family and not giving proper time to them which they deserve. So today my whole day is booked for my family and m gonna enjoy it with everyone.

As m going downstairs firstly i went to dad who is currently sitting in the living room and wished him morning

Nandini : Good Morning dad ( While hugging him from back and kissing him on his cheek)

Karan : Good Morning princess.

Nandini : Dad where is Abhi Bhai. ( Asked while looking for him)

Karan : He is gone for jogging, must be coming back in a while.

Nandini : OK then, till then i will help Mom in the kitchen for breakfast

And she moves from there and goes towards kitchen where she wishes Krystal Good morning and starts to help her in preparing breakfast. And there both Mother - Daughter duo starts chit-chatting with each other along with the breakfast preparation.

After a while, Abhi comes from jogging and Karan asks him to freshen up and then they all will have breakfast together. On the other hand in kitchen after all the work is done for breakfast they instructs the workers to do last minute finishing and joins karan in the living area waiting for abhi to come so that they together can have breakfast.

After that when Abhi arrives they all have breakfast together with a little bit of chit-chatting. In all this suddenly Abhi asks something t Nandini listening which she goes to her all together imaginary world.

Abhi : So Nandini how is your life going on.... Hope everything is fine between you and Manik.

Nandini : Everything is fine bhai and Manik is very supportive. In-fact i have developed a special place for him in my heart. I respect him as my soulmate, as my partner. ( She said while thinking of all the moments that she had spent with Manik, how he helped her by clearing her name from that Aryaman scandal, how he sent his bodyguards to rescue her from the journalists at the meeting hall, how he assured her that he will take care of everything and all those tiny-viny moments)

Listening this Abhi was happy that his sister is in safe hands and Manik will take care of her by not letting any harm reach her. And he shakes Nandini when he sees her all lost in her thoughts to bring her back to reality.

Like this everyone at home spends their time by enjoying each others company and they also played many games all around the day busy in themselves detached from the outside world.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

On the other side of the world, in the business industry there is a huge commotion as a new company entered the market from no-where it is considered to be one of the top companies in the business world. No one have any kind of information regarding this company other than the published details. No one knows who is the owner of the company. They just know one thing that this company is going to give them a very tough competition and the owner is very intelligent as it is not possible to make a company which was not known to anybody, to make it such a success and that too in this much short period of time. No one knows anything about the owner other than his/her name on the basis of which all transactions are made which is ALICE.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Next morning Nandini got up and decided to kick start her day.

She got ready and had breakfast with her family.

After that she left for office along with Abhi bidding bye to both her mom and dad.

Till afternoon she was very busy with her work, one after another meeting and all other things.

In evening, when she was winding up her work she got a call from Manik.

Nandini : Hi Manik.

Manik : Hi Nandini, Are you free in the evening. ( Said in his charming voice)

Nandini : Yes, m free. Why what happened??

Manik : Nothing happened. Actually I wanted to take you with me for outing and then dinner. Will you come with me. ( He asked her wanting to spend some time with her)

Nandini : Are you asking me out on a date? ( She asked in a playful manner)

Manik : Yeah u can take it in that way also. And m asking my fiancé not anyone else. ( He said in playful manner)

Nandini : Yeah sure, I would love to come with you. ( She said in a happy sing-song way)

Manik : Ok then, I will pick you up at 5 after office.

Nandini : Ok then, will be waiting for you.

After that both disconnected the call.
On one side is Manik planning where to take Nandini and how to spend time with her.

On the other side is Nandini, a little excited, a little nervous about her first date with Manik.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys
How r u all doing??
So how is this chapter
Hope you like it 😊

Signing off
Infinity2609❤️