Part 11

Warning: self harm a little bit. I promise all this will be over soon for those who avoid triggers 😂

The whole ride there, Jungkook was still curled up in Yoongi's arms. The specialists allowed it since it seemed to give him a lot of comfort. One of them stayed in the back with them while the other was driving. Jungkook was still shaking a lot, as if he was cold or something, so they gave him a blanket that he wrapped tightly around his shoulders. Despite that, Yoongi still felt Jungkook shaking in his arms. The specialist assured that this was normal after a traumatic experience like that.

Suddenly, Yoongi heard a mumble. After listening again, it was Jungkook.
"Hyung..." Jungkook said, so quietly that only he could hear.
"What is it kookie?" He replied gently, making the specialist perk up.
"T-t-they won't go away..." he says shakily.
"What kookie? You can tell me." Yoongi said softly.
"N-no...n-no I cant tell you they'll hurt you..." Jungkook says with a sob. The specialists eyebrows crease with concern.
"Jungkook, Remember I said it's all in your head. They can't hurt you or me or anyone. Don't listen to them ok?" Yoongi said, looking Jungkook deep in the eyes. Jungkook nodded with a sob and hugged Yoongi tighter.
"You seem to know a lot about this kind of stuff sir." The specialist said to Yoongi.
"Y-Yeah, I... I went through a dark time myself a little while ago. So I know what to say I guess." He admitted.
"Oh, but you're ok now?"
"Yeah, pretty much. I still have bad days like everyone else but for the most part, I'm ok now."
The specialists looks back at Jungkook, who has tearful eyes, and is still shaking.
"It's ok, we're almost there jungkook." She says.

Jungkook was just feeling numb. A lot had happened so suddenly. One moment he was happy in the dance studio and the next he was in the back of an ambulance on the way to a mental hospital. All the voices were ridiculing him ruthlessly, but at this point he didn't care. He just wanted them to go away. But they were so loud that he couldn't ignore them.
Do it. Hurt yourself. You've got nails don't you? Just do it. You've got nothing to lose.
He took a shaky breath before scratching at his arm. And scratching. And scratching. But so quietly that no one noticed. He hid it under his blanket too. He kept scratching and scratching until he even drew blood, trying to hold back tears. Eventually Yoongi heard the scratching sounds and saw the movement under the blanket. He moved the blanket back to see pink scratch marks all up his arm and specks of blood.
"Heyheyheyheyhey, don't do that." Yoongi said softly, not scolding him, just pulling his arm away. The specialist perked up at what Yoongi said and went over to help. She grabbed some bandages and some antiseptic cream, applying it to his arm. She also put bandages on his other arm incase he started trying to scratch the other arm, and at that moment they arrived at the hospital.
"No more scratching please Jungkook." She says, slightly firmly but not too harshly. She helps him stand up and out of the ambulance, and Yoongi is allowed to come in with him but only up to a certain point.

They got to the metal detector before the mental health sector, (so that no one can bring anything dangerous in to harm themselves or others) and Yoongi had to say goodbye and go back home. Jungkook wasn't happy about that. He burst out in tears, clinging to Yoongi.
"I don't want to be alone." He sobbed out.
"It's ok kookie, you won't be alone, there'll be plenty of other people and doctors who understand what you're going through. I promise as soon as you're allowed out we'll be waiting right here." Yoongi said, hugging him tightly.
Jungkook was still just 15 years old, and he was being left alone in a mental hospital. It was a terrifying experience for the poor thing.

"Ok Jungkook, come through the metal detector whenever you're ready." The specialist said. Jungkook gave Yoongi one last squeeze before going through. He looked behind him and Yoongi waving as he was taken back to his room.

He was taken back, and led to his room. He was still shaking; the poor thing was so scared. The workers helped him settle in, bringing in the suitcase he'd packed before they left. They put an identification band on his wrist and told him to just relax in his room while they wait for a doctor to come and do some evaluations. He just nods hesitantly with wide eyes, and they leave him in his room for just a moment. Though that wasn't the best idea....