INTERROGATION

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

YIBO POV

Zhan and I talked as I massaged his feet, it
was a 20-hour flight from Beijing to Bermuda and according to the captain
we were nearing our destination. This trip was not just to escape Liu and the CIA but also for the two of us to work things out.

After the mess with Jun I was glad that he still wanted to be with me.

For once I was going to take Mari's advice
and leave him be, I couldn't keep pushing him away when all I wanted was to keep him forever.

"Are the paparazzi always like that with
you?" he asked suddenly

I made an effort to stay out of the public
eye; I liked privacy but unfortunately with my status, that had to be compromised a little.

"Yes and no" I replied

"Yes, if they see me out and about, they do go that crazy. No, because I also try not to taunt them with controversies" I added.

"Yeah I figured because I don't think I've
ever seen you in the tabloids before" he said resting his head against the pillow.

I've never seen Zhan read those magazines; only Zela showed slight interest in them.

I nodded "Just a couple of speculations here and there"

"How on earth did they know my name?" he asked.

"Just because I don't taunt them doesn't mean they don't still watch me like a hawk, word must've got out about
you" I said, staring into his eyes.

"Humph, I can already see the headlines 'the Billionaire's new arm candy'." He said slightly frowning.

I sighed, "Now you know better than that" I
said, he shouldn't compare himself to the person I was seen with before.

"Do I?" he asked eyeing me.

He had no reason to be jealous what so ever,

"Don't be ridiculous," I said grabbing his
waist and pulling him closer to me, he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I see that I'll have to show you where my desires lie at the island" I said, running my hand through his soft dark locks.