TAKING CONTROL

Zhan POV

It was hard to miss the gold plated door sign that said CEO: Wang Yibo, I smiled and knocked, there was no reply so I opened the door.

I found him working on his computer; he
seemed preoccupied so I surveyed his office. He had probably the hugest desk I've seen in the whole building; it was full but not untidy. It had two single couches and one recliner on the side, complemented by a fancy coffee table. It was pretty amazing even for an office.

He looked up then and his eyes widened a bit; I smiled.

"Surprise" I said walking towards him, he
smiled standing up

"Well this is the best surprise I've gotten
yet," He said kissing me

"To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Well I was in the neighborhood, I thought
I'd stop by and surprise my future hubby" I said and he chuckled.

"Wow" I said looking at the exterior glass
wall to the epic view his office had of the city

"I've never felt this intimidated by you before" I teased.

"Did my receptionist give you a hard time?"
he asked, as I sat on the edge of his desk, he stood in front of me playing with my hair.

"No, she just seemed nervous to see me" I
said, he smiled and leaned down to lightly brush his lips across mine, they were barely touching.

"Well you are the boss's fiancé after all,"
he said and I chuckled

"Look at you blowing your own horn," I
teased; I couldn't deny that I found Yibo's arrogance sexy.

He carried himself in a way that said the world revolves around me, and it probably did.

"You're welcome to do that too honey" he said kissing me fully; I felt his hand in my hair pulling my head onto him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist parting my lips; letting his tongue drive me wild. Then I remembered where we were, I twisted my lips, pulling them away

"Slow down" I breathed.

"How about no" he said, kissing my chin and neck this time around

"Yibo!" bellowed,

"One of your employees could walk in any minute," I said and he just continued driving me crazy with his mouth unfazed.

I giggled as he started whispering sweet
nothings in my ear, just then his door opened. He made no move to end our embrace so I didn't too

"Cream cappuccino just the way you like..." a woman said walking in before freezing to a halt when she saw me.

She had long blonde dyed hair with dark
brown eyes; she was very beautiful and a tad younger than me I guessed.