Chapter 1

Peter Parker didn't mind high school. He had some good friends and there was this girl that he was crushing really hard on. He was a bit of a nerd but he didn't mind that too much. His friends weren't the most popular kids in school either. He lived with his Aunt May in a little apartment which he didn't mind either. She was a cool aunt. She let him bring friends over almost anytime which was good because they did a lot of science club practice at his house when they had free time. Again, he was a bit of a nerd. He got bullied by some people but most people just ignored him. He was fine with that. He had his group and that was what was important to him. He headed into school after May dropped him off and slung his backpack over his shoulder. He glanced around, immediately looking for his friends. He saw Ned and grinned, hurrying over.

"Hey man," he stepped up next to him.

"Oh, hey dude," Ned grinned at him, "You're finally here."

"Yeah, where's everyone else?"

"I've only seen MJ," Ned shrugged, "Are you excited about the trip next week?"

"Yeah, I have a whole plan for it that I'm trying to come up with."

"So you don't have a whole plan."

"Okay, no, not yet," Peter sighed, "Don't give me a hard time."

"That's what I'm here for," Ned replied, smiling at him. Peter rolled his eyes.

"It's gonna work, okay? I know it....I think."

"Good luck coming up with your plan. Don't forget we all have a meeting after school."

"I know, I'll be there," Peter nodded, "Don't worry."

Ned grinned at him and then headed off to class. Peter sighed and shook his head. MJ was the girl that he really liked and they were all going on the science trip to Europe. He knew he wanted to tell her how he felt about her. It wouldn't be super awkward, they were already friends. At least, he hoped it wouldn't be too awkward. God, he was going to freak out. He spent most of his day not really paying attention in class and trying to come up with his plan for Europe. He didn't get much further on it than he had been before. He sighed as he packed up at the end of the day and then headed to the meeting room for the science club. He headed down the halls that were relatively empty since most people were heading towards the doors to get out and go home. He opened the door to the classroom and glanced around. Most of them were there already. Flash, Betty, Beck, MJ, Ned, and Brad. He didn't like how Brad was always hanging out with MJ. He was acting like he was the coolest guy lately, and everyone was digging his new attitude. And by everyone, Peter meant all the girls. He sighed and went to take his place next to Ned and across from Beck.

"What's your plan, huh?" Beck looked at him over his glasses as he sat down, "Ned says you have a plan."

Peter looked at Ned, "You told him? Who else did you tell?"

"Just Beck," Ned held his hands up. Peter nodded. Quentin Beck was a year older than them but he was incredibly smart. He was one of the best members of their team.

"I don't have a plan," Peter shook his head, "Well, at least not a full one yet."

Beck nodded and continued writing in his notebook, "Yeah, well, if you want to tell MJ how you feel about her, Paris is a perfect place to do it."

"Can you sshhhhh?" Peter hissed as felt his face redden. Beck laughed and set his pencil down.

"Hey losers," MJ came over to their group and Peter shifted immediately. Beck smiled and rested his chin on his hands.

"Hey MJ," Peter managed.

"What're you guys talking about?"

"Peter's plan," Ned nodded. Peter gave Ned a glare.