11. Unexpected

Oh wow more than 500 reads thank you so much 😘😘😘 I'll try to improve myself please keep voting and give your suggestions love you all....

Mature content:18+ only

Ae POV:

From the past few days everyone is pampering and caring Pete it become like a joint family Pete's family stays at our place most of time I'm not complaining though
But, he is my wife I should spend most of the time with him not fair.

(Jealous Ae is sexy🤭🤭)

Pete is having weird food cravings, sometimes getting upset also, over small things like complaining about the dress which I wear and sulking.

He's been having morning sickness quite alot complaining about back pain so we decided to meet doctor once.

We are waiting for doctor in the cabin after going through reports he said everything is normal nothing serious and the baby is healthy almost 3-4 weeks as small as poppy seed, doctor advised some daily routine, food diet and exercises...

I'm dying to ask something if Pete hears he might kill me but I still asked doctor..

"Doctor I want to know something
I-I want to know what if w-we..... no what if I loose..."

I was hesitating but seems like doctor got my intention and for which I deserved a pinch from Pete
and he was blushing hard...

"I get it Mr.Ae if you want get intimate with your wife you can don't be harsh and don't release inside him just be safe and do it in normal positions which the mother feels comfortable"

I was quite happy with what doctor said next.

Doctor said during pregnancy because of harmonal changes mother might become sexually hyperactive, sometimes wants to 'do' extremely so I have to be careful with that.

Pete couldn't lift his head his face completely red like tomato he didn't utter a word while coming back home just hugged my arm in the car leaned on my shoulder I just pat his head lulling him to sleep...

We went home... I stay with Pete most of the time working from home checking out his needs, mom and P'Nat and cooking variety of food to him feeding him without a break Pete was resting in our room now.

After dinner everyone went to their rooms and I was working in my room study room when I saw Pete I was breathless.

He eyes teary filled with lust shirt unbuttoned showing his milky white chest those black shorts complimenting those sexy legs
It's a crime to hide those legs

I gulp hard he is so sexy, it's like I hot hypnotised I got drawn to him and started kissing his lips fully and I lift him up wrap my hands in his thigh he wrap his legs around my waist hands brushing and pulling my hair which stirs me up even more.

I take him to our bedroom remembering his condition put him slowly on bed I undressed while kissing he looks so sexy, I actually have many kinks while coming to sex I want to try all... our kisses sound is resonating which makes me even more crazier heavy breathing filled with moans

 our kisses sound is resonating which makes me even more crazier heavy breathing filled with moans