38.Punishment Time

Warning: mature content 🔞 🤤
Ready....!!

Read it while listening to HEAVEN song from fifty shades

Is anyone listening to it 🤔 while reading believe me it turns out more delicious....😁😁😁

Normal POV:

Ae jealously got no limits right now he looks like a beast his prey is powerless his hands tied up loosely to bed...

Ae's kisses never end he is sucking on those pink plump lips hardly saliva drooling from the edge of the mouth Pete's mouth is moaning mess he can't take the intense kisses

Pete's body shivered several times under the strong hold Ae's hand roaming all over Pete's body provoking him to moan louder...

Yes babe more moan louder...!! Ae demand Pete and pinch his nipples harder...

Ahhhhh...... Noooo... please.....

The more Pete begs the more Pete moans it's like adding fuel to flame Ae do it even more harder...

Pete still finds pleasure in the pain he receives it willingly it's like he wants to test Ae's limit provoking him more...

Babe let's get back to my rules...!!

Call me daddy....

Don't cum until I tell.... I'll make you cum many times which you gonna love it...

Scream and moan louder understand...!? Let everyone hear to your cry let them know who you belong to let them know I'll be the only one to make you feel good...Ae remind Pete of his rules... Pete just nod as if he is waiting for this....

Ae got down between Pete's leg and kiss his inner thigh and bite it harshly marking it and licking it slowly his tongue drawing towards the opening...

Pete arch his back beautifully receiving the brutal tongue invading his privacy...

Ahhh...mmm...ughh...yes...ahhh...

Ae smirk and shove his tongue inside thrusting licking it...make it wet and slippery....

Ahh... daddy you make me cum with your licking.... it's so good....ahhh....

Ae is enjoying eating him out there swirling his tongue around the tight walls pushing it deep his teeth marking around he keep sucking and licking until he is satisfied....

Ae remove his tongue after a while and insert three fingers in go with made Pete scream louder....

AHHHH....!! DADDY...THAT HURT'S..!!!

Ae is least bothered to Pete's immature cry... Pete's hand swaying in bed to hold something for his dear life....he couldn't reach farther than the pillow and headboard...he hold the headboard hardly moaning loud...