Snippets

This chapter is not part of the story just some one-shot since it just strike my mind.... You can skip if you don't want to read.... Main story update will be out soon....

Warning: mature content 18++

__________________

Ae is jealous and angry...... I hope you like it....

Normal POV:

Ae went to business trip for 1 week since he is an engineer he has to visit sites with the clients....

Video call conversation....

Ae:

Hey babe what are you doing...!!

Pete:

Hi daddy...!!

(What the heck..... Pete r u....🙄🤐)

Pete is sitting on the bed with his lower part covered under the blanket....

Ae's eyes wide open trying to process what he just heard....

Ae:

Babe don't tell you're missing me because I do too but we need to wait for atleast 2 days....

Pete:

Umm.... Ae can I touch myself..... please.. please....I miss you....

Pete almost beg Ae

Ae:

Babe  you want to touch yourself....!!

Pete:

Ummm....ahhh....yes.....

As a reply Pete just moan... and Ae find Pete's hand under the blanket... Ae frown at the site....

Ae's wide eyes wide open his anger raged.... Looking at the site Infront of him Pete's eyes were teary.... biting his lips....

Ae:

Babe no don't touch....!?

Pete didn't listen but he was playing with his length under the night pants and now slowly he insert his finger covered with his precum in hole...
Pete throw his head back with the pleasure....

Ae's who is witnessing the whole scene couldn't control himself either his hands slowly guide to the bulge forming in his pants....

Ae:

Babe lie down get naked and touch yourself show me how you pleasure yourself....!!

Pete blush and position the phone on the nightstand beside the bed and get naked in a moment and lie on bed

Ae who is watching all these couldn't control himself started jerking off slowly starting from base....

Pete who is lying on bed open his legs wide and insert two fingers at once

Ahhh....yes..... Ae....

Slowly adding more fingers he is playing with his hole pushing and pulling....his other hand playing with the nipples....

Pete's body shivered several times Ae who is watching frown at the site and jerking himself since he is not the  one giving the pleasure

Ae mutter under his breath shit!! This is bad I shouldn't let him touch himself.....