24.Seduce Gone Wrong

Continuation......

Warning mature content 18+

Ae POV:

I don't what happened to Pete he is getting better day by day seducing me I lost to him again I couldn't take it anymore I bent him over on the table and took him again ah it feels so good to be inside him...his tight walls are so delicious...

He keep squeezing my length begging me to do more....I keep thrusting in him more and more he looks so beautiful bent over Infront of me body completely red just like a boiled shrimp....ahh....I more I do the more I want I don't want to stop this....he is taking me so good....

He bend down and started kissing on his back wherever reachable...
Squeezing his curves his body is so perfect and sexy I can't get enough of him never.....

Pete POV:

Ahh....yes... daddy more ahh...ughhmmm....

I can't stop moaning he is getting deep inside at every thrust making me loose my mind I lost strength in my legs I feel jelly jelly....ahh...

His length is so good I can't help but moan spreading me he keep spitting me I like doing it without stretching it's more delicious pleasure accompanied by pain cannot be expressed in words....

Ahhhh......there right there....again.... please Daddy do it again....m

He is teasing me once hitting my spot and skipping it again making me to beg...I don't mind though I just want it that hot rod which makes me loose my mind and breath I lost all the sanity left in me..

I drag my nails until it turn white on the table unable to release the grip

Ahhh.... daddy let me hug you please...

Ahhh.....I want to hug you please...

He stopped moving and made me sit on the table without removing the link between us I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer with hands still wrapped in my shirt

Ummm.....ahm....I pulled him into a passionate kiss....

I entered my tongue in his mouth he let me in I started playing in my mouth saliva flowing at the edge of mouth....

Ahhh.....he broke the kiss and bent down to my chest I release the bondage in my hands and brush his hair with one hand and the other supporting my body on the table...

Ahh...ummm....mm....

He push his two fingers in my mouth....I got the cue and started sucking on it...I let him fuck my mouth with his fingers....I'm gagging for air...

Ahhh.....ummm..... daddy I'm Cumming......

Wait for me....babe....

He increased the speed.... Keep thrusting intensely more and more keep hitting my spot not banging on it....

Ahhh.....I can't hold it anymore.....
Please Daddy I want to come....

No babe you're being bad again wait for me let's come together.... don't make me punish you harder....

He pulled out his fingers and hold my waist with both hands and pushing and pulling me towards his length.....

I grab the table until my fingers turn white.....

Ahhh....umm.....mmm...mmmppghh..I pulled him into a kiss... sucking on his lips more and more....

I can feel his precum in my hole...it's making a squishy sound....

Ahh....he gave a sign for me to cum and I released it....

He pulled his length and released at my entrance and inner thighs...