2.That's how it started part 2

Warning mature content 18+ 🔞🔞

🚨 NO PROOFREAD FROM THIS CHAPTER ONWARDS, CONTAINS LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS PLEASE IGNORE SORRY FOR THAT THOUGH

Ae POV:

I was standing in front of an altar waiting for the beautiful beginning of my life, seeing Pete walking towards me in this altar between our well wishers and friends to make the vows watching him walking towards me it reminds me how we initially met.

(FLASHBACK)

I was waiting for my friend in a bus stop near my college campus , that's when I saw a man walking no almost running, he was so cute and tall carrying things in his hand I was just admiring a smile curve on my lips and that's when it snapped in my mind.

I'm looking at a man what's wrong with me, I'm a man and I know my sexual preference but why am I looking at him and I find him cute that's when I realized he was rushing towards his car and he got hit by a car coming from opposite direction.

I rushed towards him and catch hold of him the car which hit him is no more, I rush to the nearby hospital I have informed his family members and after confirming that he is out of danger I left a note with my contact information and left the hospital for the day.

Time skip....

I can't stop thinking about that guy I don't know why I felt like my heart stopped beating when I saw him getting hurt I was expecting a call or a message from him it been 2 weeks already that's when I got a call from unknown caller ID.

I have answered it and then my heart started beating fast 'it's him' what is wrong with me why do I feel happy to receive a call from him I want to meet him, Great! He agreed to meet me tomorrow wow I'm happy!

Next day...

I met him at the campus I can't stop admiring him how cute he is, his plump lips god..! looks so delicious Stop ! What am I thinking wait ! No something is wrong I need to control my feelings but I want to know more about him oh wow great he wants to give a treat and I agreed to it.

I can't stop looking at him omg what is wrong with me...

After the treat I got to know more about him I guess I'm clear about what I want, I think I like this guy and his name is PETE.

I can't help myself to make up stupid reasons to meet him daily I came to know that he is a gay and that's why he is afraid people might misunderstand us if we meet, but I don't care about what people say as long as I'm bringing no harm to anyone I can understand his feelings but I can't stop myself from meeting him, that is how we became friends and I'm sure about my feelings that I like him.

It's been two years since we became friends not just friends because I have realized that I love him and I can't live without him but I don't know how to confess.

The other day I saw someone approaching him in our college canteen and he was touching Pete on his shoulder I couldn't bear that I was trying to stay calm but then they started laughing and giggling damn..!!

I can't take it anymore I dragged him to our canteen back door and pinned him to the old lockers and asked about the guy he said he is just a friend but my jealousy can't take it he is mine only mine no one can touch him that's when I have decided to confess him and expressed my feelings and he is staring at me blank without any expression.

Pete pov:

Did Ae just confess his feelings to me OMG! What should I do I couldn't breath the moment he said he likes me no loves me I was just talking to my friend and he got jealous of that oh god if I would have known about this I wouldn't have wasted 2 years for admiring him secretly I can't believe it he loves me I just hug him and say yes.

I couldn't look into his eyes but he broke the hug and... after what he did made my mind completely blank it's like I'm loosing my mind he kissed me the way he looked at me sharply with those fierce eyes made my knees weak.

He lift my chin up and started kissing slowly nibbling my lips begging for entrance I couldn't process what's happening the moment me bite my lower lip and pulled it I gasp and moan AHH...

That's when he started exploring my mouth it's was like sucking the soul out of mouth I was running out of breath I couldn't take it he pulled me towards him wrapping around my waist I hit his chest I was out of breath.

Then he released me and looked sharply in my eyes gazing me I can't see him directly I know my face must be red like tomato my lips might have swollen because of his sucking that's when he said the 3 magical words which I wanted to say....

I love you Pete..

I love you too Ae...

That is how it started, our love story, both our families agreed to our relationship and friends supported us with their teasing now and then and we decided to get married with the love of my life after five years from now on

when I was confident enough to take this step, which is not easy in this present society though there are some people who oppose but still we took the courage to start a new life.....

To be continued........

Waiting for your comments...

Keep voting and commenting.... 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘

Love you all 😘🙋😁